issues with screensaver

silverplate

after installing armbian on my odroid-xu4-box and about one hour later the screen was going black. But I was not able to get back the running X-Session. So I rebootet as first and as next step I disabled the xdg-screensaver to off, but with no succes - the screen goes black again and neither a moving of the mouse nor a touch the keyboard brings the screan back to activity.

So - now what can I do here ?

The same behavior appears, if I switch off the screen, if I wanna make a pause for some times.

After controlling the xdg-screensaver status I get "off". So it seems, that no screensver is active and running. Which process produces this behavior ? Hope anyone does have an idea ?

Thanks in advance

bye silverplate

We are not clairvoyant or mind readers :P Please describe your setup as best as possible so we know what your operating environment is like.

1. Logs, when you can boot the board: armbianmonitor -u (paste URL to your forum post)

2. If your board does not boot, provide a log from serial console or at least make and attach a picture, where it stops.

3. Describe the problem the best you can and provide all necessary info that we can reproduce the problem.