[Question] Arduino IDE in Orange Pi Zero

petaspam

ENG (GTranslator)

Hello friends.

I have an Orange Pi Zero v1.1 running perfectly with ARMbian 3.4.113 server and I connect via PUTTY SSH Client.

I use the OPI to control a PRUSA Steel 3D printer with the Octoprint program and I am very happy with the results.

For reasons of mobility and distance, I came up with the idea of being able to compile Marlin Firmware updates through the OPI Zero.

I've searched and everything found is meant to use the Arduino IDE in graphical mode with X-Window. But as you know the ARMbian for the IPO Zero lacks a graphical system and everything moves by terminal.

Can you help me with this question? Do you know how to do terminal mode, compile and upload Sketch's to Arduino?

Thank you very much.

ESP (original)

Hola amigos.

Tengo una Orange Pi Zero v1.1 funcionando perfectamente con ARMbian 3.4.113 server y me conecto a través de PUTTY SSH Client.

Uso la OPI para controlar una impresora 3D tipo PRUSA Steel con el programa Octoprint y estoy muy contento con los resultados.

Por cuestiones de movilidad y distancia, me surgió la idea de poder compilar las actualizaciones del Firmware Marlin a través del la OPI Zero.

He buscado y todo lo encontrado se refiere a utilizar el IDE Arduino en modo gráfico con X-Window. Pero como ya sabrán el ARMbian para la OPI Zero carece de sistema gráfico y todo se mueve por terminal.

¿Pueden ayudarme con esta cuestión? ¿Saben como hacer para trabajar en modo terminal, compilar y subir Sketch's al Arduino?

Muchas gracias.

On 9/14/2017 at 12:19 AM, petaspam said:

ENG (GTranslator)

Hello friends.

I have an Orange Pi Zero v1.1 running perfectly with ARMbian 3.4.113 server and I connect via PUTTY SSH Client.

I use the OPI to control a PRUSA Steel 3D printer with the Octoprint program and I am very happy with the results.

For reasons of mobility and distance, I came up with the idea of being able to compile Marlin Firmware updates through the OPI Zero.

I've searched and everything found is meant to use the Arduino IDE in graphical mode with X-Window. But as you know the ARMbian for the IPO Zero lacks a graphical system and everything moves by terminal.

Can you help me with this question? Do you know how to do terminal mode, compile and upload Sketch's to Arduino?

Thank you very much.

Did you find the way to do that?