Orange Pi Lite - No signal (hdmi)

Nograe

Hello, 

I know there is documentation about it, but I think I've tried everything and my orange pi is still not displaying on my hdmi screen. The green LED is active, and the red one is blinking. 

I've written a Raspian image to the sd card, corresponding with the board.

I have read about bin2fex but I can't have access to my sd card data on my Windows, to execute bin2fex. 

Thank you for your help ! 

5 hours ago, Nograe said:

I've written an Armbian image and my screen still display No Signal. 

If you want our help write down everything about your setup. Everything. Logs, numbers, type of monitor, PSU and what did you try by now. Did you try different PSU, cables, ... ???

Hello,

Sorry I can't give you my logs as the Orange Pi lite is not displaying on my hdmi screen.. 

Also, the green LED is active, and the red is blinking. 

It is plugged via the cable I bought with the Orange pi, so I have not tried to change it.

The monitor is a iiyama prolite. 

It's near to impossible to diagnose what is wrong. Board does not have ethernet ... get serial console or (supported) USB network cable. You should get IP address from your router. Then SSH to the machine and run armbianmonitor -u

In case the problem is elsewhere and the board does not boot (bad SD card), this is usually noticed in the serial console log.

Get one.