Motioneye (OPI)

fredjedimaster

Hi guys.

I'm trying to install motioeye on dietpi zero. After many attempts to install and always getting this message on the step 13:

1 su root

2 apt-get update
3 apt-get upgrade
4 apt-get install

5 wget https://github.com/ccrisan/motioneye/wi ... _armhf.deb
6 dpkg -i ffmpeg_3.1.1-1_armhf.deb

7 apt-get remove libavcodec-extra-56 libavformat56 libavresample2 libavutil54

8 apt-get install python-pip python-dev curl libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjpeg-dev libx264-142 libavcodec56 libavformat56 

libmysqlclient18 libswscale3 libpq5

9 wget https://github.com/Motion-Project/motio ... _armhf.deb
10 dpkg -i pi_jessie_motion_4.0.1-1_armhf.deb

11 pip install motioneye

12 mkdir -p /etc/motioneye
13 cp /usr/local/share/motioneye/extra/motioneye.conf.sample /etc/motioneye/motioneye.conf

cp: cannot stat ‘/usr/local/share/motioneye/extra/motioneye.conf.sample’: No such file or directory

14 mkdir -p /var/lib/motioneye

15 cp /usr/local/share/motioneye/extra/motioneye.systemd-unit-local /etc/systemd/system/motioneye.service
16 systemctl daemon-reload
17 systemctl enable motioneye
18 systemctl start motioneye

19 sudo modprobe gc2035
20 sudo modprobe vfe_v4l2

21 systemctl restart motioneye

Board: OrangePi Zero 256mb
System: Dietpi Zero 
Version: v156

@fredjedimaster Tido is just pointing out that we honestly don't know what DietPi is doing with their distro, we certainly aren't the ideal help.  Obviously the Fiat dealer is better at fixing Fiat's, for example.  They don't have any of the ridiculous, expensive, non-standard, failure-prone "triple square" bolts Volkswagen loves so much...:angry:

... But I digress.

There are several differences between the systems in question, making this community less than ideal for the question you're asking.  If you can't get help at DietPi (which I would assume you could), try our distro and see if you get different results.

54 minutes ago, TonyMac32 said:

@fredjedimaster Tido is just pointing out that we honestly don't know what DietPi is doing with their distro, we certainly aren't the ideal help.  Obviously the Fiat dealer is better at fixing Fiat's, for example.  They don't have any of the ridiculous, expensive, non-standard, failure-prone "triple square" bolts Volkswagen loves so much...:angry:

... But I digress.

There are several differences between the systems in question, making this community less than ideal for the question you're asking.  If you can't get help at DietPi (which I would assume you could), try our distro and see if you get different results.

Thanks....i'll try it later.