Orange Pi Zero Loop tvout

_vn

I got an Orange Pi zero with expansion board and tried many images , the original ones, h3droid and armbian legacy...by the way, all the systems show the image in a looping on my tv(rolling from bottom to top). Is there something to fix it or any reason that can cause it?

Just now, _vn said:

So I can assume that just using retrorsnge I can have a decent video out in this board?

Actually, I am not sure but its the only alternative worth trying. For playing retro games, TV out might make sense despite its low quality. 

Also, do some search. I remember more topics regarding TV out but I didn't pay much attention.

When I tried to boot with a slow sd card I could realize no image but the board was on. So I though that using a better SD It could work fine. But no. Even using my San Disk ultra I still having the same behavior for any OS: armbian, h3droid, retrorange pi 3.0.1 or even the provided one at orange's page.

Please. If someone faced the same behavior. Share here any solutions is welcome.

Note: I don't know how to access it thought ssh too it seems to refuse connection.