unregcognized filesystem type

pongo2g

Hi,

i will integrate a touchscreen ft5x_ts, resolution of 1024x600, gpu and uart0 debug. My system says that can't not found filesystem. Please take a look to the picture. 

I use: ubuntu 1404 lts server amd64 without gui and cubieboard2.

post-555-0-73816500-1452683878_thumb.jpg

If i compile it without modifiy boot.cmd it works.

Red is modified.

setenv bootargs "console=ttyS0,115200 root=/dev/mmcblk0p1 rootwait rootfstype=ext4 cgroup-enable=memory swapaccount=1 sunxi_ve_mem_reserve=190 sunxi_g2d_mem_reserve=16 sunxi_no_mali_mem_reserve sunxi_fb_mem_reserve=32 hdmi.audio=EDID:0 disp.screen0_output_mode=1024x600p60 panic=10 consoleblank=0 enforcing=0 loglevel=1"

In the attachment (pdf) is the complete log and boot.cmd. install_log_boot_cmd.pdf

What i need to do and what make i wrong? Some days before it works with my modification. And i had sometimes that are one server connection was lost and i couldn't load some packages at compiling and it aborted. But it was every time the same server with different packages (around 77%).

kind regards,

martin

5607888 bytes read in 577 ms (9.3 MiB/s) 

kernel (zImage is present)

** File not found /boot/script.bin **

This is the main error, "Unrecognized filesystem type" is not an error, it's result of trying "fatload" on ext4 filesystem. Please check if you have /boot/script.bin, and if it's a symlink, that it points to an existing file.