Kernel 3.14.29 usblp module compilation

Miguel Manso

Hi All,

I'm using Armbian_5.37_S9xxx_Debian_stretch_3.14.29_xfce_20171226.img image file on an amlogic S912 board.

That image doesn't have a usblp module compiled in the kernel. Does anyone can tell me where I can find the kernel used on that image and the .config file with the used options so I can compile the usblp module to use on it?

Thanks a lot.

Edited by Miguel Manso

Hi there,

Thanks for the help.

I'm using official armbian build instructions and script and after it downloads everything, I select the option:

U-boot a and kernel packages

After that it asks me which target board I'm compiling to and I don't find any option for the S912.

All I wanted was to include the usblp module into the kernel provided with your image. I'm just a little bit lost on how to use the kernel you made with the generic armbian setup instructions...

10 hours ago, Miguel Manso said:

Thanks for the help.

I'm using official armbian build instructions and script and after it downloads everything, I select the option:

U-boot a and kernel packages

After that it asks me which target board I'm compiling to and I don't find any option for the S912.

All I wanted was to include the usblp module into the kernel provided with your image. I'm just a little bit lost on how to use the kernel you made with the generic armbian setup instructions...

Core to s905 and s912 in common.