OrangePi Win Bluetooth

Calaf

22 hours ago, Igor said:

I remake image - v5.41 at download - and Bluetooh is up but I was not able to connect my keyboard :( Can't do anything more atm.

Is bluetooth say no adapter found or can it scan devices but only you can't connect your keyboard?

4 minutes ago, sadkhann said:

Is bluetooth say no adapter found or can it scan devices but only you can't connect your keyboard?

I can see my mouse, keyboard or my phone, but it cannot make a connection. The same kernel works on Pinebook and there BT works ... but there we have a different chip in first place. Also one tip: you need to reboot after first boot.

2 hours ago, Igor said:

I can see my mouse, keyboard or my phone, but it cannot make a connection. The same kernel works on Pinebook and there BT works ... but there we have a different chip in first place. Also one tip: you need to reboot after first boot.

Thank you for everything. I will try latest version of armbian and I will  test Bluetooth again. I wish it work but it full chance. Maybe it have big problem maybe not. Future knows:)

I installed the new version which you uploaded and told me, thank you very much :)) The bluetooth works and I could connect my keyboard with this ways;

sudo bluetoothctl

agent on

default-agent

scan on

pair xxxxxxxx

and I entered the pin on my bluetooth keyboard.... 

thank you very much everything @Igor:))))