USB ports don't work on MXIII

bausshal

Hello. I have a TV-Box Android MXIII-G. Recently i installed armbian (3.10.108) from this image https://yadi.sk/d/wc2jqGsHuKy48. The image has been installed pretty good, i can get into the system with ssh service and apparently the system work good less the usb ports. This device have two ports USB 2.0 and one port OTG.  I was read on the forum what you have to turn on them from echo on > /sys/bus/usb/devices/usb1/power/level but i can't do that. I  can't create the file level on the folder power and i don't have it on there, when i try to write the file on that folder i get this error:  [ Error writing lock file ./.level.swp: No such file or directory ].

Can someone help me ? thanks

Edited by bausshal

Hi balbes, I tryed to use meson8m2_n200_2G_MXIIIPlus.dtb but i don't know if that installed correctly. I copied the file meson8m2_n200_2G_MXIIIPlus.dtb to the main root of  the SD and then renamed it to dtb.img. Then in the android system do update from external method. Is that the correct method to install your images ? anyway the hdmi output doesn't work either, so the most sure is what i am doing some wrong. You know/have some manual step by step to install that on amlogic s812 ?