How edit DTS/DTB file

Do you mean they erased this function that was available on older procesor versions???

https://superuser.com/questions/1160509/overscan-under-armbian-on-a-single-board-computer-h3-based

I thought this mini pc were also for low income people. So I guessed they would support old tvs id they cant afford a new led display

5 hours ago, Jose Luis Flores Aguirre said:

Do you know if other images for OrangePi PC2 H5 support RCA output for old TVs??

Armbian is more or less a bleeding edge and others images use our kernel at best. You are on your own trying to bring this feature to the kernel. Here is a patch for H3 which might be helpful https://github.com/stevenj/h3-tve 

On 2/27/2018 at 8:25 PM, hojnikb said:

Any way to easily edit dvfs tables ? It used to be a trivial job on the H5 before the changes.

Any changes to this ? I'd really like to clock my H5 PC2 a little bit higher than 1,15Ghz

1 hour ago, hojnikb said:

Any changes to this ?

Not that I am aware of.

I am noticing that delay between someone wish and realisation is sadly going over one year now - if thing is not critical. We are in a situation that like 1.000 people wants something, and gives virtually nothing, from a small project maintained by a few afternoon/part time developers.

Fun is one of the biggest motivations for working on such projects. Do you think putting more pressure in this situation helps? Are we happy?

12 hours ago, Igor said:

Not that I am aware of.

I am noticing that delay between someone wish and realisation is sadly going over one year now - if thing is not critical. We are in a situation that like 1.000 people wants something, and gives virtually nothing, from a small project maintained by a few afternoon/part time developers.

Fun is one of the biggest motivations for working on such projects. Do you think putting more pressure in this situation helps? Are we happy?

It was a simple question, not a pressure to do anything. 

Obviously people will always want something but won't have the ability to help in any meaningful way. Armbian is no different in that respect.

4 hours ago, Matthew Harding said:

Why was this question never answered??? I need to edit this file to fix the Ethernet issue on my Sopine board and wasted my time coming here as NO ONE answered the question, what is the point of a forum?????

The forum has a fine search funtion ;) If you have searched you could have found the following:

------------------------------------------------------------------------
CONVERT dtb to dts
dtc -I dtb -O dts /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dtb -o /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dts

EDIT dts
nano /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dts

CONVERT (BACK) dts to dtb
dtc -I dts -O dtb /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dts -o /boot/dtb/allwinner/sun50i-a64-sopine-baseboard.dtb

reboot