Octoprint orangepi lite goes to sleep

• Describe your setting as best as you can (e.g. PSU, SD-Card & what is connected to your board)
  • did you follow the 'getting started guide' to set up your board (e.g. check the SD with h2testw or f3 before using it, reliable PSU, reliable SD-Card?)
  • sudo armbianmonitor -u (in case the can't upload the log sudo armbianmonitor -U) is always a good startingpoint for experienced supporters to get a clue whats getting on on your SBC
  • Do you have a USB-uart adapter to see if your board is accessible through uart?

its no problem with psu. and its a scandisk sdcard bought in real store in sweden.

i got in to octo print for 40 min ago. now i cant ssh in to it or reatch octoprint. its still printing thru orange pi sd card tho..

i think wifi adapter goes to sleep.. i will try usb-uart in to it

im armbian noob..

7 minutes ago, Lars-Josef Lindbom said:

how do i ssh in to the box with a usbmicro cable?

IIRC this works only on mainline kernel. It is enabled by default. It should be seen as PI USB / console and you connect directly with a terminal emulator to the designated port. It will show you which COM port was assigned to. The rest just leave to defaults.

Check the power output with a usb meter you want the regulated output to be above 5.1 vdc, the losses in the cables cause low power issues...I set try to have mine at 5.2vdc-5.25vdc...I run my TronXY X1 on a Orange Pi Lite with armbian (I gave up on Dietpi...) and octoprint and it works well.  I have mine wired directly to the power pins on the IO block on the OPiLite and it works well.

I guarantee the bulk of the "going to sleep" issues are brownouts due to low power...and alot of the file issues are due to craptastic "cheap" cards...