Can't run apt-get update/apt-get upgrade

JSF

I just downloaded the March 26th nightly of Stretch for Rock64.  Getting the following error running apt-get update/apt-get upgrade:

E: The repository 'http://beta.armbian.com stretch Release' does no longer have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
root@rock64:~#

Re-imaged with a new Flash drive and still getting the same issue. Is there a problem with beta.armbian.com tonight?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, jsfrederick said:

Is there a problem with beta.armbian.com tonight?

Yes. I was cleaning it and accidentally removed too much. Instead of pulling junk from archives I am doing full recreating now. Almost done.

12 hours ago, Igor said:

Should be fixed by now.

some minutes ago I did try to "apt upgrade" my NanoPi Neo Core2 and it didnt found the files for the "some time ago" fetched update-data from beta.armbian.com

The beta.armbian.com did remind me about your "clean-up" - so I fetched the update-data again new with "apt update" and then I could upgrade without problems with "apt upgrade" :) 

Igor,

Do you have any possible release dates for Armbian Stretch for the Rock64?  I see that the current nightly image is tagged as RC6.  I hope you are getting close!

Thanks for al the work you and the Armbian team do.

2 hours ago, jsfrederick said:

I see that the current nightly image is tagged as RC6.

None. This is first preview version and only a few things works. IMO at least 6-12months or even more to match the legacy kernel and be ready for some production. deployment  This estimation is pure speculation so don't hold it.

On 3/30/2018 at 1:15 AM, Igor said:

None. This is first preview version and only a few things works. IMO at least 6-12months or even more to match the legacy kernel and be ready for some production. deployment  This estimation is pure speculation so don't hold it.

Fair enough..  Had to ask!