4 4
5kft

Orange Pi Zero Plus2 H5 hardware oddity in VDD_CPUX power circuit

I soldered one of those on my board and it worked, but had some problems with 5v pins not giving enough voltage - but it boot up with no problems (I did the patching of armbian like it was presented in the first posts, by compiling it, etc.)

After I removed the mosfet the 5v pins were working as they should.

I'll check the output on the pins now. What voltage did you read?

Edit: just checked my board and all 5v pins are outputting at 5.09V and the 3.3 pins are at 3.34V so mine seems fine. What mosfet did you buy?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

I have a Orange PI Zero Plus and I install ARMBIAN 4.19 system,

How can I  use board-h5-orangepi-zero-plus-add-regulator.patch to update the system?

Sorry, I'm a newcomer. Can this patch board-h5-orangepi-zero-plus-add-regulator.patch run directly in the system? Or do I have to compile the 4.19 kernel file first? Can you tell me more detailed steps?

10 hours ago, JamesX said:

I have a Orange PI Zero Plus and I install ARMBIAN 4.19 system,

How can I  use board-h5-orangepi-zero-plus-add-regulator.patch to update the system?

Sorry, I'm a newcomer. Can this patch board-h5-orangepi-zero-plus-add-regulator.patch run directly in the system? Or do I have to compile the 4.19 kernel file first? Can you tell me more detailed steps?

Unfortunately I don't have a Zero Plus so I can't really speak to specifics regarding it, but if you are running the 4.19.y kernel then you shouldn't have to do anything in this regard - it should work properly by default...?

9 hours ago, 5kft said:

Unfortunately I don't have a Zero Plus so I can't really speak to specifics regarding it, but if you are running the 4.19.y kernel then you shouldn't have to do anything in this regard - it should work properly by default...?

Zero Plus CPU working at 1.3Ghz now,

I have been unable to normal use it before ,because the MOS pin is not soldered well (the solder has a fault).

I upgrade system to 4.19,and set '/boot/armbianEnv.txt'  add 'gpio-regulator-1.3v cpu-clock-1.3GHz-1.3v'

2 hours ago, JamesX said:

Zero Plus CPU working at 1.3Ghz now,

I have been unable to normal use it before ,because the MOS pin is not soldered well (the solder has a fault).

I upgrade system to 4.19,and set '/boot/armbianEnv.txt'  add 'gpio-regulator-1.3v cpu-clock-1.3GHz-1.3v'

Hi @JamesX, excellent - glad to hear this!  :)

FYI: Ordered my Orange Pi Zero Plus 2 H5 (Set 4) on January 10th, 2019 from Seller "Shenzen Xunlog Software". Received it last week.

Q5 is still unpopulated. PCB still says "Version 1.0". There's also a sticker on it.

IMG_1046.jpg