Serous Issues running Multiple le Potato in the same Network

Dozy Van

I have been trying to get more than one Le Potato to work in my network I have one 1G RAM version and two 2G RAM versions.

If they are running the same OS when booted up they will either hang hard or the other will just not show up in network config. Or sometimes just putting one on the network crashes the other. I have tried to use both

https://dl.armbian.com/lepotato/archive/Armbian_5.42_Lepotato_Debian_stretch_default_4.14.32.7z
http://share.loverpi.com/board/libre-computer-project/libre-computer-board-aml-s905x-cc/image/ubuntu/ubuntu-1804-headless.zip

Currently the only way I can get more than 1 device online is to use a different Linux flavour each time. My IP's are not becoming static for some reason in the armbain version but even with a static IP set on the Ubuntu image, any other ubuntu image would just lock up as soon as I try and use it.

Any help would be appreciated

Check the MAC address's, these don't have one built in so if they all have the same one it will cause conflicts.  Setting it can be done in the env file if memory serves, pick one for each board.  In this case Google is your friend.

[edit] on Armbian that's not a proper solution yet, still switching to mainline u-boot with support for the environment files.

15 hours ago, TonyMac32 said:

Check the MAC address's, these don't have one built in so if they all have the same one it will cause conflicts.  Setting it can be done in the env file if memory serves, pick one for each board.  In this case Google is your friend.

[edit] on Armbian that's not a proper solution yet, still switching to mainline u-boot with support for the environment files. 

I'm sorry, i'm having a hard time finding solid info on this, are you able to provide a link?

thanks