How to build armbian "easy install" image

Hello, everybody

I have a task to make "easy install image" to orange pi pc2.

I build already Armbian_5.46_Orangepipc2_Ubuntu_xenial_next_4.14.47_desctop.img and its actualy what i need and now I need to make it "easy install"  - becouse we have a lot of SD card to burning.

Could you recommend me, how to:

1. Scip first boot user creation. (Armbian on the first boot ask to set the new root password and create new user). Can i preinstalled this information? I need that Armbian on first boot just load without some user inputs.

2. Add my program to start up. I have a A ) zip with my program and B ) bash script which unzip program and set it lunch on startup. If i understand correctly - I must do this: "put my zip in userpatches/overlay and access them in /tmp/overlay from customize-image.sh - and here (customize-image.sh) lunch my bash script?

Ideally, I need make Armbian image that I just put in Orange pi pc2 device - and it just start up and lunch my program.

Thank you

On 6/4/2018 at 3:33 PM, Igor said:

Take a look at this example:

https://github.com/igorpecovnik/iot

I did like in this example and get one trouble:

On the first boot system ask my login and password, I successfully authenticated and stay in console. desktop environment dose not start!, but I use parameter BUILD_DESKTOP="yes"

What me to do to start desktop on boot?