There any jessie Suport for Pine64so??

cvaldess

Look like armbian do their magic only for Pine64, there any problems with sopine boards??

buy a cluster board and some sopine for study and practice micro services, this cheap than pc for virtualize but without software I'm stuck....

2 hours ago, guidol said:

But I couldnt see jessie for the Pine64so at

That's only a target for our automated build system. Manually you can build whatever you want. Well, not whatever ... with the old 3.10.y legacy kernel you are limited to Jessie and Xenial while on a modern kernel (next 4.14.y or dev 4.17.y) you can build whatever you like. But for DEV I have no idea if it boots and what works.

23 minutes ago, cvaldess said:

but without software I'm stuck....

You have (Stallmanized) Ubuntu build but if you prefer Jessie, you need to build on your own. That's all magic.

1 hour ago, cvaldess said:

i'm not prefer jessie, only need running image for sopine board where can run latest versions of Docker & Kubernetes, do you know any?

Then download Ubuntu and burn. Docker is enabled on all our builds where the kernel is higher than 3.10.y.

Our SoPhine image should work the same as our Orange Win image for this guy:

But since kernel 3.10 is old you might run into problems ... try modern kernel, 4.14.y / 4.17.y, but those are not quite ready. Perhaps they work fine, perhaps not.

Igor,

thanks !! I'm have ready my build system and testing new kernels on my sopine board

also I'm have one orangepi winplus it run nice but for the cluster  pine are cheap & compact