NanoPI Duo availability

squarefoot

I tried asking FA, but didn't get a reply... I need a few for a project which has only space for that module... (got 36mm width to use....)  Every week I try to check it, but so far no luck. I am wondering if it would help to just order a few so I might get them sooner..

13 hours ago, Yuefei Tan said:

Hi FriendlyElec still has some 512M DUO boards. New stock of both 256M and 512M DUO boards will come in two weeks.

In the mean time we are working on a redesigned version.

Thanks Yuefei, that's good news! Can you disclose some details about the changes?

1 hour ago, squarefoot said:

Doh! Price went up by $5, but the site still lists them as unavailable. Is this price related to the old model stock or the new upcoming one?

but at the NanoPi Neo2 LTS the additional update-price from 512MB to 1GB is now "only" $10 (before it was $17) :)

7 hours ago, guidol said:

but at the NanoPi Neo2 LTS the additional update-price from 512MB to 1GB is now "only" $10 (before it was $17) :)

True, but that is a different product. The Duo DIL form factor IMHO makes it a killer product for being both breadboard friendly and as an add on for other boards. Let's hope the updated version will keep being wallet and solder friendly as the old one was.