Nanopi M1 plus WiFi

ron123456

57 minutes ago, ron123456 said:

Hello, I am new to Nanopi platform. I want to use nanopi m1+ as a wifi access point. How should I go after it from starting? 

Have you try this way? If it fails, you need to dig in into the hostapd config.

Hello as I have been experimenting with my NanoPi M1+, I want to know how to turn my nanopi device into a wifi access point. Also, how will it automatically start transmitting wifi signals immediately after boot?

1 hour ago, ron123456 said:

Hello as I have been experimenting with my NanoPi M1+

Then scan at least our documentation and read promoted text on the forum - how to apply for help. There are more than one kernel and more user spaces (Debian Jessie, Stretch, Ubuntu Xenial, Bionic). We deal with a great number of boards, some of them are similar, some have some special features or even hardware bugs or come with different board revisions. To cope with this complexity it is urgent that you supply logs with our tool: armbianmonitor -u This is minimum, that your problem is addressed. Without seeing your system logs, there are more options, which can only confuse you more. 

Before you do this, use search (ap6210 wifi, access point, bananapi hostapd, ...), and read. In any case, we have no capacity to guide you.