RK3399 OpenGL

peksuj

Hi,

I am new with Rockchip. I use Raspberry Pi earlier. I try make Python(3.5) program from remote PyCharm using Kivy (Win7). My problem is somewhere in OpenGL ES extension. I can install OpenGL and OpenGL ES but Python/Kivy cant use that. I read from some topic that I need some other X server? Kivy just tell me that "Couldn't find matching GLX visual". I try to solve my problem many days, but can't find correct answer anywhere...

Whit Raspberry I didn't have this problem. I just install OpenGL and all work then.

I use Firefly AIO-3399J board, Xubuntu 16.04.

Also have problem with dual LVDS but trying solve that whit Firefly team... If somebody get this work, please tell me how. I need correct settings in dts file.

I am not sure if this forum right place for my situation, but I look that there is very professional people.

And sorry my english. I am finnish...

Thanks,

Pekka

HI,

Thanks for help. I get OpenGL finaly work. I installed Kivy via pip3 not apt-get method. Then installer tell me which packets Kivy needs and after that I installed Pygame. But Pygame provider is very slow (I don't know why). I now try install sdl2 provider. I use that in Raspberry Pi and it works greate. I was learn Linux by my self and have some lacks in my Linux skils :D

I learn kernel compiling also right now, because I need made custom kernel to Firefly board to get dual LVDS port work. Now I get only single channel signal. Firefly team try to help me in forum but I think they dont have all nessesery files yet ready. They include files to kernel git every time when sending those to me. I think they use more effort to Android than Ubuntu.

I look that "glshim" hint on monday.

Thanks,

Pekka