ROC-RK3399-PC (Renegade Elite)

tkaiser

On 9/9/2018 at 11:30 AM, gounthar said:

Still a few days to go, and there only one choice for eMMC, which is the 128GB.

They probably think that if you want it, you want the maximum amount. Quite similar to high-end phones now.

That said, I hope for Armbian support soon. I bit the bullet and bought one, maybe I sell my old Firefly RK3399 instead.

On 9/9/2018 at 11:30 AM, gounthar said:

only one choice for eMMC, which is the 128GB

Honestly: if I have a RK3399 device and want 128 GB storage I choose something different. I ordered a cheap DRAM less NVMe SSD for 40€ (VAT/shipping included),  inserted it into the M.2 slot, transferred the rootfs as easy as always with nand-sata-install and now my NanoPC-T4 runs directly off the NVMe SSD.

I've no doubt that the eMMC performs nicely. But I doubt it's as fast as an NVMe SSD and what I like the most with SSDs: the good ones tell you when they start to wear out:

root@nanopct4:/home/tk# smartctl -x /dev/nvme0n1
smartctl 6.6 2016-05-31 r4324 [aarch64-linux-4.4.153-rk3399] (local build)
Copyright (C) 2002-16, Bruce Allen, Christian Franke, www.smartmontools.org

=== START OF INFORMATION SECTION ===
Model Number:                       TS128GMTE110S
Serial Number:                      AC2153AAE531202E0165
Firmware Version:                   R0515A0
PCI Vendor/Subsystem ID:            0x126f
IEEE OUI Identifier:                0x000000
Controller ID:                      1
Number of Namespaces:               1
Namespace 1 Size/Capacity:          128,035,676,160 [128 GB]
Namespace 1 Formatted LBA Size:     512
Local Time is:                      Mon Sep 10 18:38:24 2018 UTC
Firmware Updates (0x14):            2 Slots, no Reset required
Optional Admin Commands (0x0006):   Format Frmw_DL
Optional NVM Commands (0x005f):     Comp Wr_Unc DS_Mngmt Wr_Zero Sav/Sel_Feat *Other*
Maximum Data Transfer Size:         64 Pages
Warning  Comp. Temp. Threshold:     70 Celsius
Critical Comp. Temp. Threshold:     80 Celsius

Supported Power States
St Op     Max   Active     Idle   RL RT WL WT  Ent_Lat  Ex_Lat
 0 +     9.00W       -        -    0  0  0  0        0       0

Supported LBA Sizes (NSID 0x1)
Id Fmt  Data  Metadt  Rel_Perf
 0 +     512       0         0

=== START OF SMART DATA SECTION ===
SMART overall-health self-assessment test result: PASSED

SMART/Health Information (NVMe Log 0x02, NSID 0x1)
Critical Warning:                   0x00
Temperature:                        28 Celsius
Available Spare:                    100%
Available Spare Threshold:          10%
Percentage Used:                    0%
Data Units Read:                    110,342 [56.4 GB]
Data Units Written:                 289,050 [147 GB]
Host Read Commands:                 11,897,227
Host Write Commands:                22,892,268
Controller Busy Time:               126
Power Cycles:                       10
Power On Hours:                     1
Unsafe Shutdowns:                   4
Media and Data Integrity Errors:    0
Error Information Log Entries:      0
Warning  Comp. Temperature Time:    0
Critical Comp. Temperature Time:    0

The 'Percentage Used' line is the important one. As long as this is below 90 everything's fine. An eMMC will die suddenly without any prior warning...

4 hours ago, gounthar said:

I may run some tests to help...

Well, if Libre Computer is interested in getting Armbian on their boards at least some developers need samples. And wrt testing: It's a RK3399 thing so almost everything is already known.

Only interesting: how fast is memory access (are different DRAM initialization BLOBs used or not?), how fast is the eMMC and how well works heat dissipation. So iozone and sbc-bench and done.

To me Renegade Elite looks more like an ARM device for a couple of professional use cases (mainly dealing with cameras and imaging) running Android. But it seems enthousiasts are not scared away by costs and want to run Linux for whatever reasons...

Almost forgot: Of course compatibility testing with various USB-C PSUs might be interesting as well. @gounthar which USB-C chargers do you own? 'Good' ones from this list?

7 hours ago, tkaiser said:

Well, if Libre Computer is interested in getting Armbian on their boards at least some developers need samples. And wrt testing: It's a RK3399 thing so almost everything is already known.

Only interesting: how fast is memory access (are different DRAM initialization BLOBs used or not?), how fast is the eMMC and how well works heat dissipation. So iozone and sbc-bench and done.

To me Renegade Elite looks more like an ARM device for a couple of professional use cases (mainly dealing with cameras and imaging) running Android. But it seems enthousiasts are not scared away by costs and want to run Linux for whatever reasons...

Almost forgot: Of course compatibility testing with various USB-C PSUs might be interesting as well. @gounthar which USB-C chargers do you own? 'Good' ones from this list?

It wouldn't hurt to ask Libre Computer and point out that their not-so-successful campaign (around 68% of target reached) might have been successful if they would have broad and stable support from Armbian. 

That was the main road block for me - the software. The fact that they promise mainline kernel, starting from 4.19, actually made me buy it. All ARM devices are sketchy in this regard. With mainline support, I can use the device as long as I like, without falling behind and stuck with old kernels.

6 minutes ago, emk2203 said:

The fact that they promise mainline kernel, starting from 4.19, actually made me buy it. All ARM devices are sketchy in this regard.

Well, depends solely on the SoC used. I just did some benchmarks with 4.19 on one of my RK3399 devices yesterday: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/8161-swap-on-sbc/?do=findComment&comment=61637

Wrt features I'm not that much interested in (anything that requires adding a display to the boards) I wouldn't count on every feature available with mainline Linux (or Linux at all) regardless of SoC. But honestly I don't know enough about these areas and even managed to spread BS already.

On 7/14/2018 at 6:59 PM, codnoscope said:

Hey I've seen some reports that the on board XOR flash will be flashed with GUI enabled uEFI firmware, is this true?

That might be true, since there's already an RK3399Pkg (haven't tried myself), but I'd still recommend u-boot, unless you are interested in one of the following use cases:

1. CentOS/Fedora/openSUSE, based on UEFI and grub on ARM64. These distros are mostly made for servers, instead of IoT stuff, so if you want something like KVM on ARM64, you could try to use them. But I doubt RK3399's 4G RAM could ever handle virtual machines. If you really want an ARM64 server, I recommend more serious solutions like Qualcomm centriq or Cavium ThunderX. If you just want to isolate your own code into different environments, use lxc/lxd or docker on (u-boot based) Armbian.

2. Windows on ARM64, requires UEFI and ACPI. I'd admit it's quite attractive lightweight desktop solution, and it can even handle simple x86 programs as well. There's already someone made this for Raspberry Pi 3, but just forget it, that's definitely unusable, considering the horribly slow IO of RPi and the crazy (heavily IO bounded) background tasks of the most bloated desktop OS on the earth. On RK3399, yes, I think it is possible to handle Windows' crazy background IO with a USB or SATA or even NVMe SSD (actually a good eMMC could handle that as well), but you'll need to write a lot of Windows drivers to bring up a new platform, including SDIO, eMMC, USB, GMAC, PCIe, and the most difficult part, display drivers (like Rockchip DRM on Linux) on your own or you have to use the (probably slow as hell) UEFI GOP for display. GPU is actually not needed to run Windows desktop, and probably not possible unless you are an employee of ARM Holdings and has the source code of the Mali GPU Windows drivers which has never been released before but actually does exist. The assumptions above are all based on the fact that ACPI was implemented properly, and I don't think this would be true. You can implement ACPI on your own, though.

I don't have any other idea to convince myself that UEFI would be useful on this platform. What's the exact use case you're expecting to do with UEFI?

4 minutes ago, emk2203 said:

It wouldn't hurt to ask Libre Computer and point out that their not-so-successful campaign (around 68% of target reached) might have been successful if they would have broad and stable support from Armbian.  

IMO The biggest and only problem so far for all RK3399 boards is pricing. And this was the reason that I was excited about NanoPi M4, since it had a much lower price while keeping the essential components on board (like WiFi/BT). Unfortunately, people around me still think $65 is a little too high for an SBC when I recommend the board to them. For most people, purchasing a $99 (or higher) SBC is really a crazy idea, even if Armbian has great support for it.

1 hour ago, hjc said:

IMO The biggest and only problem so far for all RK3399 boards is pricing

Couldn't agree more and still ask myself what I did the first time I heard of RK3399 boards: 'what's the use case for an ARM board that costs as much as a real Mini PC?' If the special capabilities of such devices (dual camera input, image processing, attaching a bunch of displays -- no idea what works with Linux and what only with Android) aren't used what's the point of spending huge amounts of money on these things?

But maybe it's only me. At least I don't want to spend ~40 bucks just on a PSU (USB-C PD compliant) for such a device or +20 bucks to get appropriate heat dissipation (applies to Khadas Edge/Edge-V -- ~60 bucks for 'basic' accessories but users seem happy)

1 hour ago, gounthar said:

So I chose a perk which contained their USB-C charger to avoid any problem.

Wow, 100 bucks (with a 20% Indiegogo discount) for 128GB storage and the PSU.

4 minutes ago, tkaiser said:

no idea what works with Linux and what only with Android) aren't used what's the point of spending huge amounts of money on these things?

at least one camera should be possible with the ISP1 driver, going through the related issues on rockchips github, people did it. For sure it would involve some DT work and some kernelconfig work due to 'ISP1 is prone to crash your kernel'..  Why spend so much money? Hmm things I can imagine is power-consumption (to be clear, that's your domain, so you might compare it with some of this NUC or whatever minicomputer is on the market now). It your little computer runs 24/7 this might have an impact (especially when you're able to run your decoding stuff on it)...  For my desktop use-cases at home an RK3399 could probably replace an AMD64 machine mostly (I need 20 tabs in chrome, some simple editors and a console :lol:). For my professional needs, well different story, even something as simple as an editor to draw chemical structures isn't available for Linux (there are some, but development stopped mostly since years). Most professional applications are available for Windows/Mac (yeah, somehow chemists like mac... :D) and if there's a linux version, it's precompiled for x86, amd64 even it wouldn't be much efforts to build arm versions for it.. But you don't get sources for software which has an annual fee of >3000$... :rolleyes:

On 9/12/2018 at 4:50 AM, hjc said:

That might be true, since there's already an RK3399Pkg (haven't tried myself), but I'd still recommend u-boot, unless you are interested in one of the following use cases:

I don't have any other idea to convince myself that UEFI would be useful on this platform. What's the exact use case you're expecting to do with UEFI?

Thanks for the github link, I should try it.

I don't have any UEFI specific use case, just want to tinker. ;)

1 hour ago, codnoscope said:

I don't have any UEFI specific use case, just want to tinker

With something that's broken by design? Adding tons of complexity for no real reason and allowing to backdoor your system at a level the OS can never detect? Ever done a simple web search for 'uefi security vulnerabilities issue' or something like that?

1 hour ago, tkaiser said:

With something that's broken by design? Adding tons of complexity for no real reason and allowing to backdoor your system at a level the OS can never detect? Ever done a simple web search for 'uefi security vulnerabilities issue' or something like that?

Speaking about firmware backdoor, x86 PC OEMs have never stopped doing that. Actually chip vendors and OEMs always have their methods to plant backdoors, regardless it's a UEFI system or not. on x86 they could use SMM, on ARMv8 nowadays, EL3 is used.

Although we love those boards with open source ATF implementation, most ARM devices don't open their firmware, like Qualcomm chips will never allow you to modify code running in EL3, and they only provide the firmware in the form of binary blobs.

But, well, I do agree that UEFI is a complex broken design. UEFI firmware nowadays is even more over-sized than regular operating systems in the good old days (when BIOS was used)

I have the board in my hand now :D Tried SD booting the Firefly RK3399 armbian image but the ethernet interface does not come up. I have no serial or HDMI at the moment, was hoping I could at least SSH into the machine, but alas no. Has anybody brought life to this board yet? The Firefly Ubuntu18.04 image does boot but it is very old, SD hardly works and kernel is without .ko support. 

I've got mine in the mail two weeks ago. I had to pay customs :unsure:

Today I've flashed an A1 SD-Card and tried the Firefly Ubuntu image. It runs ok.

sbc-bench:

Spoiler

sbc-bench v0.6.5 Firefly roc-rk3399-pc (Tue, 19 Feb 2019 19:33:18 +0100)

Distributor ID:	Ubuntu
Description:	Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
Release:	18.04
Codename:	bionic
Architecture:	arm64

/usr/bin/gcc (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.3.0-27ubuntu1~18.04) 7.3.0

Uptime: 19:33:18 up 42 min,  1 user,  load average: 1,11, 0,75, 0,51

Linux 4.4.154 (firefly) 	19.02.2019 	_aarch64_	(6 CPU)

avg-cpu:  %user   %nice %system %iowait  %steal   %idle
           4,20    0,32    1,29    0,31    0,00   93,88

Device             tps    kB_read/s    kB_wrtn/s    kB_read    kB_wrtn
loop0             0,00         0,00         0,00          8          0
mmcblk0          18,22       289,45       262,12     744685     674359

total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           3,8G        195M        2,5G         43M        1,1G        3,5G
Swap:            0B          0B          0B

##########################################################################

Checking cpufreq OPP for cluster 0:

Cpufreq OPP: 1416    Measured: 1407.933/1407.764/1407.795
Cpufreq OPP: 1200    Measured: 1190.717/1191.431/1191.898
Cpufreq OPP: 1008    Measured: 999.485/999.594/999.436
Cpufreq OPP:  816    Measured: 807.884/808.052/808.022
Cpufreq OPP:  600    Measured: 573.639/590.897/592.612
Cpufreq OPP:  408    Measured: 399.401/399.759/398.742

Checking cpufreq OPP for cluster 1:

Cpufreq OPP: 1800    Measured: 1794.129/1794.229/1793.710
Cpufreq OPP: 1608    Measured: 1602.430/1602.271/1602.291
Cpufreq OPP: 1416    Measured: 1410.147/1409.855/1410.502
Cpufreq OPP: 1200    Measured: 1194.213/1193.730/1194.337
Cpufreq OPP: 1008    Measured: 1002.455/1002.516/1002.370
Cpufreq OPP:  816    Measured: 810.360/810.409/810.290
Cpufreq OPP:  600    Measured: 593.483/594.317/594.243
Cpufreq OPP:  408    Measured: 401.766/401.828/401.885

Executing tinymembench on a little core:

tinymembench v0.4.9 (simple benchmark for memory throughput and latency)

==========================================================================
== Memory bandwidth tests                                               ==
==                                                                      ==
== Note 1: 1MB = 1000000 bytes                                          ==
== Note 2: Results for 'copy' tests show how many bytes can be          ==
==         copied per second (adding together read and writen           ==
==         bytes would have provided twice higher numbers)              ==
== Note 3: 2-pass copy means that we are using a small temporary buffer ==
==         to first fetch data into it, and only then write it to the   ==
==         destination (source -> L1 cache, L1 cache -> destination)    ==
== Note 4: If sample standard deviation exceeds 0.1%, it is shown in    ==
==         brackets                                                     ==

C copy backwards                                     :   1248.6 MB/s (3.1%)
 C copy backwards (32 byte blocks)                    :   1278.4 MB/s (2.0%)
 C copy backwards (64 byte blocks)                    :   1274.4 MB/s
 C copy                                               :   1337.4 MB/s (0.9%)
 C copy prefetched (32 bytes step)                    :    999.8 MB/s (0.4%)
 C copy prefetched (64 bytes step)                    :   1081.8 MB/s (2.5%)
 C 2-pass copy                                        :   1174.7 MB/s (1.2%)
 C 2-pass copy prefetched (32 bytes step)             :    804.3 MB/s (0.2%)
 C 2-pass copy prefetched (64 bytes step)             :    733.7 MB/s (0.2%)
 C fill                                               :   4742.8 MB/s
 C fill (shuffle within 16 byte blocks)               :   4743.3 MB/s (0.2%)
 C fill (shuffle within 32 byte blocks)               :   4746.5 MB/s (1.6%)
 C fill (shuffle within 64 byte blocks)               :   4743.9 MB/s (1.7%)
 ---
 standard memcpy                                      :   1310.7 MB/s
 standard memset                                      :   4744.3 MB/s
 ---
 NEON LDP/STP copy                                    :   1339.7 MB/s
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl2strm (32 bytes step)          :    908.3 MB/s (0.4%)
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl2strm (64 bytes step)          :   1117.2 MB/s (0.2%)
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl1keep (32 bytes step)          :   1450.7 MB/s (2.4%)
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl1keep (64 bytes step)          :   1451.3 MB/s (1.0%)
 NEON LD1/ST1 copy                                    :   1337.2 MB/s
 NEON STP fill                                        :   4751.5 MB/s
 NEON STNP fill                                       :   2131.1 MB/s (1.4%)
 ARM LDP/STP copy                                     :   1347.3 MB/s (0.3%)
 ARM STP fill                                         :   4745.8 MB/s
 ARM STNP fill                                        :   2124.3 MB/s (2.5%)

== Framebuffer read tests.                                              ==
== Many ARM devices use a part of the system memory as the framebuffer, ==
== typically mapped as uncached but with write-combining enabled.       ==
== Writes to such framebuffers are quite fast, but reads are much       ==
== slower and very sensitive to the alignment and the selection of      ==
== CPU instructions which are used for accessing memory.                ==
== Many x86 systems allocate the framebuffer in the GPU memory,         ==
== accessible for the CPU via a relatively slow PCI-E bus. Moreover,    ==
== PCI-E is asymmetric and handles reads a lot worse than writes.       ==
== If uncached framebuffer reads are reasonably fast (at least 100 MB/s ==
== or preferably >300 MB/s), then using the shadow framebuffer layer    ==
== is not necessary in Xorg DDX drivers, resulting in a nice overall    ==
== performance improvement. For example, the xf86-video-fbturbo DDX     ==
== uses this trick.                                                     ==

NEON LDP/STP copy (from framebuffer)                 :    183.1 MB/s
 NEON LDP/STP 2-pass copy (from framebuffer)          :    173.1 MB/s (1.3%)
 NEON LD1/ST1 copy (from framebuffer)                 :     45.5 MB/s
 NEON LD1/ST1 2-pass copy (from framebuffer)          :     44.7 MB/s (0.1%)
 ARM LDP/STP copy (from framebuffer)                  :     91.5 MB/s (0.7%)
 ARM LDP/STP 2-pass copy (from framebuffer)           :     88.6 MB/s

== Memory latency test                                                  ==
== Average time is measured for random memory accesses in the buffers   ==
== of different sizes. The larger is the buffer, the more significant   ==
== are relative contributions of TLB, L1/L2 cache misses and SDRAM      ==
== accesses. For extremely large buffer sizes we are expecting to see   ==
== page table walk with several requests to SDRAM for almost every      ==
== memory access (though 64MiB is not nearly large enough to experience ==
== this effect to its fullest).                                         ==
== Note 1: All the numbers are representing extra time, which needs to  ==
==         be added to L1 cache latency. The cycle timings for L1 cache ==
==         latency can be usually found in the processor documentation. ==
== Note 2: Dual random read means that we are simultaneously performing ==
==         two independent memory accesses at a time. In the case if    ==
==         the memory subsystem can't handle multiple outstanding       ==
==         requests, dual random read has the same timings as two       ==
==         single reads performed one after another.                    ==

block size : single random read / dual random read
      1024 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
      2048 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
      4096 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
      8192 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
     16384 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
     32768 :    0.1 ns          /     0.1 ns 
     65536 :    4.9 ns          /     8.2 ns 
    131072 :    7.5 ns          /    11.4 ns 
    262144 :    8.8 ns          /    12.7 ns 
    524288 :   16.1 ns          /    23.1 ns 
   1048576 :  109.2 ns          /   164.8 ns 
   2097152 :  157.0 ns          /   207.6 ns 
   4194304 :  184.8 ns          /   227.4 ns 
   8388608 :  198.3 ns          /   235.2 ns 
  16777216 :  202.3 ns          /   239.7 ns 
  33554432 :  210.8 ns          /   248.8 ns 
  67108864 :  218.1 ns          /   259.0 ns 

Executing tinymembench on a big core:

tinymembench v0.4.9 (simple benchmark for memory throughput and latency)

== Memory bandwidth tests                                               ==
== Note 1: 1MB = 1000000 bytes                                          ==
== Note 2: Results for 'copy' tests show how many bytes can be          ==
==         copied per second (adding together read and writen           ==
==         bytes would have provided twice higher numbers)              ==
== Note 3: 2-pass copy means that we are using a small temporary buffer ==
==         to first fetch data into it, and only then write it to the   ==
==         destination (source -> L1 cache, L1 cache -> destination)    ==
== Note 4: If sample standard deviation exceeds 0.1%, it is shown in    ==
==         brackets                                                     ==

C copy backwards                                     :   2678.9 MB/s
 C copy backwards (32 byte blocks)                    :   2679.8 MB/s
 C copy backwards (64 byte blocks)                    :   2671.0 MB/s
 C copy                                               :   2558.0 MB/s
 C copy prefetched (32 bytes step)                    :   2599.3 MB/s (0.6%)
 C copy prefetched (64 bytes step)                    :   2599.8 MB/s
 C 2-pass copy                                        :   2383.9 MB/s
 C 2-pass copy prefetched (32 bytes step)             :   2416.6 MB/s
 C 2-pass copy prefetched (64 bytes step)             :   2416.2 MB/s
 C fill                                               :   4864.8 MB/s (0.3%)
 C fill (shuffle within 16 byte blocks)               :   4868.8 MB/s (0.5%)
 C fill (shuffle within 32 byte blocks)               :   4864.8 MB/s (0.1%)
 C fill (shuffle within 64 byte blocks)               :   4861.4 MB/s
 ---
 standard memcpy                                      :   2647.1 MB/s
 standard memset                                      :   4864.5 MB/s (0.3%)
 ---
 NEON LDP/STP copy                                    :   2644.3 MB/s (0.6%)
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl2strm (32 bytes step)          :   2652.1 MB/s
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl2strm (64 bytes step)          :   2653.1 MB/s
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl1keep (32 bytes step)          :   2613.1 MB/s (0.4%)
 NEON LDP/STP copy pldl1keep (64 bytes step)          :   2599.0 MB/s
 NEON LD1/ST1 copy                                    :   2641.9 MB/s
 NEON STP fill                                        :   4863.6 MB/s (0.3%)
 NEON STNP fill                                       :   4808.7 MB/s
 ARM LDP/STP copy                                     :   2643.6 MB/s
 ARM STP fill                                         :   4863.2 MB/s (0.3%)
 ARM STNP fill                                        :   4814.7 MB/s (0.1%)

== Framebuffer read tests.                                              ==
== Many ARM devices use a part of the system memory as the framebuffer, ==
== typically mapped as uncached but with write-combining enabled.       ==
== Writes to such framebuffers are quite fast, but reads are much       ==
== slower and very sensitive to the alignment and the selection of      ==
== CPU instructions which are used for accessing memory.                ==
== Many x86 systems allocate the framebuffer in the GPU memory,         ==
== accessible for the CPU via a relatively slow PCI-E bus. Moreover,    ==
== PCI-E is asymmetric and handles reads a lot worse than writes.       ==
== If uncached framebuffer reads are reasonably fast (at least 100 MB/s ==
== or preferably >300 MB/s), then using the shadow framebuffer layer    ==
== is not necessary in Xorg DDX drivers, resulting in a nice overall    ==
== performance improvement. For example, the xf86-video-fbturbo DDX     ==
== uses this trick.                                                     ==

NEON LDP/STP copy (from framebuffer)                 :    586.4 MB/s
 NEON LDP/STP 2-pass copy (from framebuffer)          :    541.3 MB/s (0.3%)
 NEON LD1/ST1 copy (from framebuffer)                 :    648.8 MB/s
 NEON LD1/ST1 2-pass copy (from framebuffer)          :    599.5 MB/s
 ARM LDP/STP copy (from framebuffer)                  :    429.6 MB/s
 ARM LDP/STP 2-pass copy (from framebuffer)           :    413.2 MB/s

== Memory latency test                                                  ==
== Average time is measured for random memory accesses in the buffers   ==
== of different sizes. The larger is the buffer, the more significant   ==
== are relative contributions of TLB, L1/L2 cache misses and SDRAM      ==
== accesses. For extremely large buffer sizes we are expecting to see   ==
== page table walk with several requests to SDRAM for almost every      ==
== memory access (though 64MiB is not nearly large enough to experience ==
== this effect to its fullest).                                         ==
== Note 1: All the numbers are representing extra time, which needs to  ==
==         be added to L1 cache latency. The cycle timings for L1 cache ==
==         latency can be usually found in the processor documentation. ==
== Note 2: Dual random read means that we are simultaneously performing ==
==         two independent memory accesses at a time. In the case if    ==
==         the memory subsystem can't handle multiple outstanding       ==
==         requests, dual random read has the same timings as two       ==
==         single reads performed one after another.                    ==

block size : single random read / dual random read
      1024 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
      2048 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
      4096 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
      8192 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
     16384 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
     32768 :    0.0 ns          /     0.0 ns 
     65536 :    4.5 ns          /     7.2 ns 
    131072 :    6.8 ns          /     9.7 ns 
    262144 :    9.8 ns          /    12.8 ns 
    524288 :   11.4 ns          /    14.7 ns 
   1048576 :   16.5 ns          /    22.6 ns 
   2097152 :  115.4 ns          /   174.9 ns 
   4194304 :  164.5 ns          /   221.0 ns 
   8388608 :  193.5 ns          /   243.2 ns 
  16777216 :  208.4 ns          /   252.8 ns 
  33554432 :  216.9 ns          /   260.3 ns 
  67108864 :  228.6 ns          /   273.6 ns 

OpenSSL 1.1.0g, built on 2 Nov 2017
type             16 bytes     64 bytes    256 bytes   1024 bytes   8192 bytes  16384 bytes
aes-128-cbc     126459.00k   373459.18k   713951.49k   951994.37k  1055364.44k  1058941.61k
aes-128-cbc     363236.74k   817097.62k  1164749.06k  1285497.51k  1344632.15k  1347807.91k
aes-192-cbc     120216.01k   332262.46k   581627.90k   733920.94k   794050.56k   787180.20k
aes-192-cbc     341461.84k   750382.91k  1014092.12k  1138003.97k  1172103.17k  1185944.92k
aes-256-cbc     116545.49k   303862.27k   503337.05k   611672.75k   643735.55k   633279.83k
aes-256-cbc     333653.59k   679326.61k   909368.58k   982170.28k  1009467.39k  1010166.44k

7-Zip (a) [64] 16.02 : Copyright (c) 1999-2016 Igor Pavlov : 2016-05-21
p7zip Version 16.02 (locale=C,Utf16=off,HugeFiles=on,64 bits,6 CPUs LE)

LE
CPU Freq:  1403  1406  1407  1407  1407  1407  1406  1402  1407

RAM size:    3845 MB,  # CPU hardware threads:   6
RAM usage:   1323 MB,  # Benchmark threads:      6

Compressing  |                  Decompressing
Dict     Speed Usage    R/U Rating  |      Speed Usage    R/U Rating
         KiB/s     %   MIPS   MIPS  |      KiB/s     %   MIPS   MIPS

22:        690   100    675    672  |      14817   100   1269   1264
23:        666   100    681    679  |      14493   100   1258   1254
24:        640   100    691    689  |      14107    99   1246   1238
25:        611   100    701    699  |      13649   100   1218   1215
----------------------------------  | ------------------------------
Avr:             100    687    685  |              100   1248   1243
Tot:             100    967    964

LE
CPU Freq:  1793  1793  1794  1794  1794  1794  1794  1794  1794

22:       1381   100   1344   1344  |      21673   100   1849   1848
23:       1305   100   1330   1330  |      21188   100   1834   1833
24:       1240   100   1334   1333  |      20676   100   1815   1815
25:       1192   100   1362   1362  |      20076   100   1787   1787
Avr:             100   1342   1342  |              100   1821   1821
Tot:             100   1582   1582

LE
CPU Freq:  1766  1791  1789  1790  1794  1793  1794  1794  1794

22:       4181   474    858   4068  |      93817   526   1522   8001
23:       4171   505    842   4250  |      90926   523   1504   7868
24:       4069   528    828   4375  |      88805   525   1485   7795
25:       3877   534    829   4427  |      86041   526   1457   7657
Avr:             510    839   4280  |              525   1492   7830
Tot:             518   1165   6055

LE
CPU Freq:  1792  1794  1794  1794  1793  1794  1794  1794  1794

22:       4501   518    845   4379  |      93603   525   1519   7983
23:       4149   504    839   4228  |      90817   523   1502   7858
24:       4097   535    823   4406  |      88966   526   1486   7809
25:       3978   550    827   4542  |      85996   525   1458   7653
Avr:             527    833   4389  |              525   1491   7826
Tot:             526   1162   6107

LE
CPU Freq:  1786  1794  1794  1793  1794  1794  1794  1793  1794

22:       4323   487    864   4206  |      92944   522   1518   7926
23:       4076   495    839   4154  |      91252   526   1502   7896
24:       4131   526    845   4443  |      88518   524   1483   7769
25:       3925   546    822   4482  |      85510   523   1455   7610
Avr:             513    842   4321  |              524   1489   7800
Tot:             519   1166   6061

Compression: 4280,4389,4321
Decompression: 7830,7826,7800
Total: 6055,6107,6061

** cpuminer-multi 1.3.3 by tpruvot@github **
BTC donation address: 1FhDPLPpw18X4srecguG3MxJYe4a1JsZnd (tpruvot)

[2019-02-19 20:05:30] 6 miner threads started, using 'scrypt' algorithm.
[2019-02-19 20:05:30] CPU #4: 2.08 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:30] CPU #5: 2.05 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:30] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:30] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:30] CPU #0: 1.35 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:30] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:35] Total: 9.52 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] CPU #0: 1.33 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] CPU #5: 1.96 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] Total: 9.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:40] CPU #4: 1.95 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:45] Total: 9.29 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] CPU #5: 1.91 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] Total: 9.25 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:50] CPU #4: 1.91 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:05:55] Total: 9.20 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] CPU #5: 1.88 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] Total: 9.17 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:00] CPU #4: 1.89 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:05] Total: 9.18 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] CPU #0: 1.33 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] CPU #5: 1.87 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] Total: 9.14 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:10] CPU #4: 1.87 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:15] Total: 9.13 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] CPU #5: 1.85 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] Total: 9.11 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:20] CPU #4: 1.86 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:25] Total: 9.11 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] CPU #5: 1.85 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] Total: 9.10 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:30] CPU #4: 1.84 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:35] Total: 9.09 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:40] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:40] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:40] CPU #0: 1.33 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:40] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:40] CPU #5: 1.84 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:40] Total: 9.07 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:41] CPU #4: 1.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:45] Total: 9.07 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] CPU #5: 1.84 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] Total: 9.07 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:50] CPU #4: 1.84 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:55] Total: 9.07 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:06:56] CPU #4: 1.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:00] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:00] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:00] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:00] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:00] CPU #5: 1.81 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:00] Total: 9.03 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:05] CPU #4: 1.81 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:05] Total: 9.03 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:10] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:10] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:10] CPU #0: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:10] CPU #1: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:10] CPU #5: 1.82 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:10] Total: 9.03 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:15] CPU #4: 1.81 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:15] Total: 9.02 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:20] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:20] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:20] CPU #1: 1.34 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:20] CPU #0: 1.30 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:20] CPU #5: 1.81 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:20] Total: 9.00 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:25] CPU #4: 1.80 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:26] CPU #5: 1.79 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:26] Total: 8.96 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:30] Total: 8.97 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:30] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:30] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:30] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:30] CPU #0: 1.29 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:35] CPU #5: 1.80 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:35] Total: 8.99 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:35] CPU #4: 1.79 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:40] Total: 8.98 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:40] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:40] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:40] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:40] CPU #0: 1.29 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:45] CPU #5: 1.79 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:45] Total: 8.97 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:45] CPU #4: 1.78 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:50] Total: 8.95 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:50] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:50] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:50] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:50] CPU #0: 1.29 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:55] CPU #5: 1.78 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:55] Total: 8.94 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:07:55] CPU #4: 1.78 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:00] Total: 8.92 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:00] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:00] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:00] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:00] CPU #0: 1.30 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:05] CPU #5: 1.76 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:05] Total: 8.93 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:05] CPU #4: 1.77 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:10] Total: 8.92 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:10] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:10] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:10] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:10] CPU #0: 1.30 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:15] CPU #5: 1.76 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:15] Total: 8.91 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:15] CPU #4: 1.76 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:20] Total: 8.91 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:20] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:20] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:20] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:20] CPU #0: 1.30 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:25] CPU #5: 1.75 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:25] Total: 8.91 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:25] CPU #4: 1.75 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:30] Total: 8.91 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:30] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:30] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:30] CPU #1: 1.35 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:30] CPU #0: 1.29 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:35] CPU #5: 1.74 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:35] Total: 8.87 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:35] CPU #4: 1.73 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:40] Total: 8.87 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:40] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:40] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:40] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:40] CPU #0: 1.30 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:45] CPU #5: 1.74 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:45] Total: 8.89 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:45] CPU #4: 1.74 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:50] Total: 8.89 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:50] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:50] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:50] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:50] CPU #0: 1.31 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:55] CPU #5: 1.73 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:55] Total: 8.88 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:08:55] CPU #4: 1.72 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:00] Total: 8.85 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:00] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:00] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:00] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:00] CPU #0: 1.31 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:05] CPU #5: 1.72 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:05] Total: 8.86 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:05] CPU #4: 1.73 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:10] Total: 8.84 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:10] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:10] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:10] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:10] CPU #0: 1.31 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:15] CPU #5: 1.73 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:15] Total: 8.86 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:15] CPU #4: 1.72 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:20] Total: 8.85 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:20] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:20] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:20] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:20] CPU #0: 1.31 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:25] CPU #5: 1.72 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:25] Total: 8.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:25] CPU #4: 1.72 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:30] Total: 8.85 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:30] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:30] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:30] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:30] CPU #0: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:35] CPU #5: 1.71 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:35] Total: 8.85 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:35] CPU #4: 1.71 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:40] Total: 8.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:40] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:40] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:40] CPU #1: 1.35 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:40] CPU #0: 1.30 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:45] CPU #5: 1.71 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:45] Total: 8.80 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:45] CPU #4: 1.71 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:50] Total: 8.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:50] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:50] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:50] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:50] CPU #0: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:55] CPU #5: 1.70 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:55] Total: 8.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:09:55] CPU #4: 1.70 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:00] Total: 8.83 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:00] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:00] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:00] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:00] CPU #0: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:05] CPU #5: 1.68 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:05] Total: 8.80 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:05] CPU #4: 1.69 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:10] Total: 8.80 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:10] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:10] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:10] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:10] CPU #0: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:15] CPU #5: 1.69 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:15] Total: 8.82 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:15] CPU #4: 1.69 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:20] Total: 8.78 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:20] CPU #2: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:20] CPU #3: 1.37 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:20] CPU #1: 1.36 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:20] CPU #0: 1.32 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:25] CPU #5: 1.69 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:25] Total: 8.80 kH/s
[2019-02-19 20:10:25] CPU #4: 1.68 kH/s

Total Scores: 9.52,9.34,9.29,9.25,9.20,9.18,9.17,9.14,9.13,9.11,9.10,9.09,9.07,9.03,9.02,9.00,8.99,8.98,8.97,8.96,8.95,8.94,8.93,8.92,8.91,8.89,8.88,8.87,8.86,8.85,8.84,8.83,8.82,8.80,8.78

Testing clockspeeds again. System health now:

Time       big.LITTLE   load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq   Temp
20:10:26: 1416/1416MHz  6.21 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  71.1°C

Checking cpufreq OPP for cluster 0:

Cpufreq OPP: 1416    Measured: 1407.550/1407.626/1407.473
Cpufreq OPP: 1200    Measured: 1189.729/1191.252/1191.128
Cpufreq OPP: 1008    Measured: 998.615/998.845/999.436
Cpufreq OPP:  816    Measured: 804.463/804.267/804.972
Cpufreq OPP:  600    Measured: 591.618/591.968/591.340
Cpufreq OPP:  408    Measured: 400.104/400.095/398.292

Checking cpufreq OPP for cluster 1:

Cpufreq OPP: 1800    Measured: 1628.704/1483.275/1668.871
Cpufreq OPP: 1608    Measured: 1062.427/1469.459/1600.356
Cpufreq OPP: 1416    Measured: 1408.148/1408.717/1352.642
Cpufreq OPP: 1200    Measured: 814.461/755.857/1192.228
Cpufreq OPP: 1008    Measured: 578.582/999.243/1000.053
Cpufreq OPP:  816    Measured: 806.878/807.726/384.431
Cpufreq OPP:  600    Measured: 495.784/667.919/585.403
Cpufreq OPP:  408    Measured: 523.108/402.209/400.444

System health while running tinymembench:

19:33:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.10   6%   1%   4%   0%   0%   0%  50.0°C
19:35:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.01  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  47.5°C
19:37:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.00  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  47.5°C
19:39:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.00  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  46.9°C
19:41:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.06  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  46.9°C
19:43:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.00  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  51.7°C
19:45:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.00  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  51.1°C
19:47:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.11  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  51.1°C
19:49:28: 1800/1416MHz  1.06  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  51.1°C

System health while running OpenSSL benchmark:

19:49:44: 1800/1416MHz  1.04   9%   0%   7%   0%   0%   0%  51.1°C
19:49:54: 1800/1416MHz  1.04  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  49.4°C
19:50:04: 1800/1416MHz  1.03  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  52.8°C
19:50:14: 1800/1416MHz  1.02  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  53.3°C
19:50:24: 1800/1416MHz  1.02  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  50.6°C
19:50:34: 1800/1416MHz  1.02  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  50.0°C
19:50:44: 1800/1416MHz  1.01  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  53.3°C
19:50:55: 1800/1416MHz  1.01  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  53.9°C
19:51:05: 1800/1416MHz  1.01  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  51.1°C
19:51:15: 1800/1416MHz  1.01  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  52.2°C
19:51:25: 1800/1416MHz  1.01  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  53.3°C

System health while running 7-zip single core benchmark:

19:51:32: 1800/1416MHz  1.00   9%   0%   7%   0%   0%   0%  55.6°C
19:52:32: 1800/1416MHz  3.53  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  50.0°C
19:53:32: 1800/1416MHz  3.95  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  48.8°C
19:54:32: 1800/1416MHz  3.53  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  48.8°C
19:55:32: 1800/1416MHz  3.80  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  48.8°C
19:56:33: 1800/1416MHz  3.66  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  48.8°C
19:57:33: 1800/1416MHz  3.81  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  48.8°C
19:58:33: 1800/1416MHz  4.87  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  52.8°C
19:59:33: 1800/1416MHz  4.51  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  52.8°C
20:00:33: 1800/1416MHz  4.38  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  53.3°C
20:01:33: 1800/1416MHz  4.13  16%   0%  16%   0%   0%   0%  52.8°C

System health while running 7-zip multi core benchmark:

20:01:58: 1800/1416MHz  4.71  10%   0%   9%   0%   0%   0%  53.9°C
20:02:18: 1800/1416MHz  5.21  78%   0%  77%   0%   0%   0%  64.4°C
20:02:38: 1800/1416MHz  5.21  78%   1%  77%   0%   0%   0%  57.2°C
20:02:59: 1800/1416MHz  5.73  93%   1%  92%   0%   0%   0%  63.1°C
20:03:19: 1800/1416MHz  5.50  74%   0%  73%   0%   0%   0%  65.6°C
20:03:39: 1800/1416MHz  5.49  84%   1%  82%   0%   0%   0%  63.1°C
20:04:00: 1800/1416MHz  5.71  84%   1%  83%   0%   0%   0%  63.8°C
20:04:20: 1800/1416MHz  5.86  87%   1%  86%   0%   0%   0%  58.9°C
20:04:40: 1800/1416MHz  5.18  80%   0%  79%   0%   0%   0%  67.8°C
20:05:00: 1800/1416MHz  5.36  78%   1%  76%   0%   0%   0%  63.1°C
20:05:20: 1800/1416MHz  5.51  94%   1%  92%   0%   0%   0%  65.6°C

System health while running cpuminer:

20:05:31: 1608/1416MHz  5.58  13%   0%  12%   0%   0%   0%  65.6°C
20:05:53: 1800/1416MHz  5.79 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  69.4°C
20:06:16: 1416/1416MHz  5.85 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  69.4°C
20:06:39: 1800/1416MHz  5.96 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  69.4°C
20:07:01: 1800/1416MHz  6.03 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.6°C
20:07:24: 1416/1416MHz  6.14 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.0°C
20:07:46: 1416/1416MHz  6.18 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.6°C
20:08:09: 1416/1416MHz  6.24 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  69.4°C
20:08:32: 1416/1416MHz  6.17 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  69.4°C
20:08:55: 1416/1416MHz  6.17 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.6°C
20:09:17: 1416/1416MHz  6.12 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.0°C
20:09:40: 1416/1416MHz  6.21 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.0°C
20:10:03: 1416/1416MHz  6.23 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  70.0°C
20:10:26: 1416/1416MHz  6.21 100%   0%  99%   0%   0%   0%  71.1°C

Throttling statistics (time spent on each cpufreq OPP) for CPUs 4-5:

1800 MHz: 2007.26 sec
1608 MHz:   24.24 sec
1416 MHz:  190.40 sec
1200 MHz:       0 sec
1008 MHz:       0 sec
 816 MHz:       0 sec
 600 MHz:       0 sec
 408 MHz:       0 sec

dmesg output while running the benchmarks:

[ 2574.030270] adc_val,219
[ 2576.034291] adc_val,199
[ 2578.038097] adc_val,217
[ 2580.042358] adc_val,259
[ 2582.046131] adc_val,251
[ 2584.050196] adc_val,210
[ 2586.054575] adc_val,204
[ 2588.058450] adc_val,217
[ 2590.062446] adc_val,260
[ 2592.066464] adc_val,251
[ 2594.070495] adc_val,219
[ 2596.074483] adc_val,202
[ 2598.078555] adc_val,211
[ 2600.082518] adc_val,258
[ 2602.086522] adc_val,257
[ 2604.090529] adc_val,241
[ 2606.094519] adc_val,199
[ 2608.098546] adc_val,207
[ 2610.102533] adc_val,232
[ 2612.106570] adc_val,257
[ 2614.110606] adc_val,248
[ 2616.114563] adc_val,210
[ 2618.118588] adc_val,200
[ 2620.122590] adc_val,215
[ 2622.126587] adc_val,259
[ 2624.130605] adc_val,256
[ 2626.134622] adc_val,231
[ 2628.138478] adc_val,200
[ 2630.143804] adc_val,212
[ 2632.150592] adc_val,256
[ 2634.154704] adc_val,228
[ 2636.158650] adc_val,200
[ 2638.162659] adc_val,213
[ 2640.166690] adc_val,260
[ 2642.170534] adc_val,252
[ 2644.174698] adc_val,214
[ 2646.178684] adc_val,202
[ 2648.182707] adc_val,219
[ 2650.186798] adc_val,261
[ 2652.190798] adc_val,256
[ 2654.194820] adc_val,205
[ 2656.198818] adc_val,206
[ 2658.202831] adc_val,223
[ 2660.206853] adc_val,260
[ 2662.210716] adc_val,247
[ 2664.214845] adc_val,202
[ 2666.218860] adc_val,207
[ 2668.222860] adc_val,237
[ 2670.226879] adc_val,259
[ 2672.230877] adc_val,243
[ 2674.234918] adc_val,200
[ 2676.238911] adc_val,212
[ 2678.242934] adc_val,258
[ 2680.246913] adc_val,252
[ 2682.250491] adc_val,219
[ 2684.254938] adc_val,203
[ 2686.258922] adc_val,223
[ 2688.262938] adc_val,260
[ 2690.266676] adc_val,248
[ 2692.270943] adc_val,201
[ 2694.274960] adc_val,206
[ 2696.278968] adc_val,220
[ 2698.282975] adc_val,260
[ 2700.286990] adc_val,253
[ 2702.291004] adc_val,230
[ 2704.295049] adc_val,200
[ 2706.299039] adc_val,209
[ 2708.303049] adc_val,241
[ 2710.307063] adc_val,260
[ 2712.311073] adc_val,246
[ 2714.315079] adc_val,205
[ 2716.319087] adc_val,205
[ 2718.323086] adc_val,219
[ 2720.327113] adc_val,260
[ 2722.331114] adc_val,251
[ 2724.335130] adc_val,213
[ 2726.339349] adc_val,203
[ 2728.343364] adc_val,216
[ 2730.347385] adc_val,261
[ 2732.351108] adc_val,253
[ 2734.355135] adc_val,221
[ 2736.359124] adc_val,201
[ 2738.363149] adc_val,244
[ 2740.367171] adc_val,254
[ 2742.371139] adc_val,250
[ 2744.375399] adc_val,233
[ 2746.379476] adc_val,197
[ 2748.383471] adc_val,207
[ 2750.387103] adc_val,232
[ 2752.391112] adc_val,256
[ 2754.395113] adc_val,247
[ 2756.399119] adc_val,207
[ 2758.403122] adc_val,199
[ 2760.407127] adc_val,213
[ 2762.411129] adc_val,258
[ 2764.415137] adc_val,252
[ 2766.419137] adc_val,239
[ 2768.423142] adc_val,200
[ 2770.427147] adc_val,207
[ 2772.431152] adc_val,230
[ 2774.435182] adc_val,258
[ 2776.439190] adc_val,250
[ 2778.443195] adc_val,211
[ 2780.447198] adc_val,201
[ 2782.451209] adc_val,213
[ 2784.455219] adc_val,258
[ 2786.459224] adc_val,256
[ 2788.463230] adc_val,244
[ 2790.467236] adc_val,200
[ 2792.471219] adc_val,208
[ 2794.475222] adc_val,250
[ 2796.479228] adc_val,253
[ 2798.483231] adc_val,246
[ 2800.487239] adc_val,209
[ 2802.491247] adc_val,200
[ 2804.495253] adc_val,214
[ 2806.499260] adc_val,259
[ 2808.503224] adc_val,248
[ 2810.507272] adc_val,206
[ 2812.511280] adc_val,204
[ 2814.515289] adc_val,222
[ 2816.519294] adc_val,257
[ 2818.523297] adc_val,249
[ 2820.527310] adc_val,202
[ 2822.531318] adc_val,203
[ 2824.535321] adc_val,227
[ 2826.539346] adc_val,259
[ 2828.543349] adc_val,246
[ 2830.547406] adc_val,202
[ 2832.551412] adc_val,206
[ 2834.555415] adc_val,240
[ 2836.559416] adc_val,258
[ 2838.563375] adc_val,241
[ 2840.567446] adc_val,201
[ 2842.571404] adc_val,235
[ 2844.575443] adc_val,253
[ 2846.579455] adc_val,249
[ 2848.583355] adc_val,218
[ 2850.587483] adc_val,197
[ 2852.591487] adc_val,212
[ 2854.595546] adc_val,256
[ 2856.599513] adc_val,251
[ 2858.603506] adc_val,211
[ 2860.607482] adc_val,202
[ 2862.611525] adc_val,219
[ 2864.615530] adc_val,259
[ 2866.619506] adc_val,248
[ 2868.623484] adc_val,205
[ 2870.627513] adc_val,203
[ 2872.631551] adc_val,217
[ 2874.635549] adc_val,260
[ 2876.639551] adc_val,253
[ 2878.643542] adc_val,233
[ 2880.647562] adc_val,201
[ 2882.651555] adc_val,207
[ 2884.655590] adc_val,229
[ 2886.659584] adc_val,260
[ 2888.663598] adc_val,250
[ 2890.667590] adc_val,217
[ 2892.671616] adc_val,202
[ 2894.675608] adc_val,243
[ 2896.679633] adc_val,254
[ 2898.683618] adc_val,249
[ 2900.687636] adc_val,221
[ 2902.691659] adc_val,198
[ 2904.695665] adc_val,210
[ 2906.699643] adc_val,258
[ 2908.703685] adc_val,250
[ 2910.707669] adc_val,217
[ 2912.711698] adc_val,201
[ 2914.715674] adc_val,217
[ 2916.719711] adc_val,261
[ 2918.723712] adc_val,248
[ 2920.727697] adc_val,201
[ 2922.731720] adc_val,208
[ 2924.735712] adc_val,248
[ 2926.739724] adc_val,257
[ 2928.743723] adc_val,232
[ 2930.747744] adc_val,200
[ 2932.751739] adc_val,213
[ 2934.755753] adc_val,257
[ 2936.759786] adc_val,255
[ 2938.763784] adc_val,234
[ 2940.767794] adc_val,201
[ 2942.771607] adc_val,236
[ 2944.775812] adc_val,256
[ 2946.779821] adc_val,247
[ 2948.783822] adc_val,208
[ 2950.787874] adc_val,200
[ 2952.791827] adc_val,228
[ 2954.795837] adc_val,257
[ 2956.799815] adc_val,243
[ 2958.803852] adc_val,200
[ 2960.807841] adc_val,208
[ 2962.811872] adc_val,256
[ 2964.815867] adc_val,252
[ 2966.819897] adc_val,220
[ 2968.823896] adc_val,204
[ 2970.827882] adc_val,218
[ 2972.831871] adc_val,260
[ 2974.835887] adc_val,246
[ 2976.839911] adc_val,199
[ 2978.843906] adc_val,211
[ 2980.847924] adc_val,258
[ 2982.851924] adc_val,251
[ 2984.855932] adc_val,205
[ 2986.859938] adc_val,221
[ 2988.863961] adc_val,252
[ 2990.867984] adc_val,247
[ 2992.871972] adc_val,202
[ 2994.876002] adc_val,205
[ 2996.879993] adc_val,251
[ 2998.883980] adc_val,253
[ 3000.888003] adc_val,208
[ 3002.892000] adc_val,205
[ 3004.896019] adc_val,243
[ 3006.900021] adc_val,256
[ 3008.903992] adc_val,222
[ 3010.908048] adc_val,203
[ 3012.912037] adc_val,224
[ 3014.916056] adc_val,260
[ 3016.920041] adc_val,245
[ 3018.924029] adc_val,201
[ 3020.928059] adc_val,216
[ 3022.932089] adc_val,261
[ 3024.936094] adc_val,247
[ 3026.940185] adc_val,200
[ 3028.944163] adc_val,212
[ 3030.948100] adc_val,260
[ 3032.952126] adc_val,253
[ 3034.956151] adc_val,200
[ 3036.960122] adc_val,226
[ 3038.964143] adc_val,253
[ 3039.753401] rockchip-vop ff900000.vop: [drm:vop_crtc_enable] Update mode to 2560x1440p60, type: 11
[ 3040.726876] rockchip-vop ff900000.vop: [drm:vop_crtc_enable] Update mode to 2560x1440p60, type: 11
[ 3040.968136] adc_val,253
[ 3042.972192] adc_val,210
[ 3044.976149] adc_val,207
[ 3046.979894] adc_val,234
[ 3048.984152] adc_val,259
[ 3050.988191] adc_val,233
[ 3052.992213] adc_val,203
[ 3054.996099] adc_val,216
[ 3057.000221] adc_val,261
[ 3059.004190] adc_val,246
[ 3061.008223] adc_val,202
[ 3063.012263] adc_val,215
[ 3065.016275] adc_val,257
[ 3067.020254] adc_val,246
[ 3069.024295] adc_val,201
[ 3071.028268] adc_val,219
[ 3073.032276] adc_val,259
[ 3075.036276] adc_val,233
[ 3077.040297] adc_val,203
[ 3079.044288] adc_val,255
[ 3081.048296] adc_val,252
[ 3083.052306] adc_val,226
[ 3085.056316] adc_val,200
[ 3087.060328] adc_val,222
[ 3089.064283] adc_val,257
[ 3091.068351] adc_val,233
[ 3093.072358] adc_val,200
[ 3095.076390] adc_val,227
[ 3097.080381] adc_val,257
[ 3099.084354] adc_val,227
[ 3101.088384] adc_val,203
[ 3103.092278] adc_val,233
[ 3105.096437] adc_val,256
[ 3107.100428] adc_val,223
[ 3109.104399] adc_val,205
[ 3111.108402] adc_val,240
[ 3113.113749] adc_val,253
[ 3115.120459] adc_val,202
[ 3117.124444] adc_val,256
[ 3119.128245] adc_val,251
[ 3121.132487] adc_val,219
[ 3123.136471] adc_val,203
[ 3125.140466] adc_val,234
[ 3127.144495] adc_val,255
[ 3129.148533] adc_val,222
[ 3131.152486] adc_val,204
[ 3133.156554] adc_val,231
[ 3135.160505] adc_val,258
[ 3137.164537] adc_val,237
[ 3139.168391] adc_val,203
[ 3141.172536] adc_val,218
[ 3143.176566] adc_val,259
[ 3145.180799] adc_val,252
[ 3147.184698] adc_val,207
[ 3149.188756] adc_val,219
[ 3151.192933] adc_val,264
[ 3153.196836] adc_val,253
[ 3155.200779] adc_val,206
[ 3157.204828] adc_val,237
[ 3159.208738] adc_val,257
[ 3161.212849] adc_val,249
[ 3163.216827] adc_val,207
[ 3165.220931] adc_val,208
[ 3167.224764] adc_val,244
[ 3169.228820] adc_val,260
[ 3171.232913] adc_val,234
[ 3173.236896] adc_val,206
[ 3175.240499] adc_val,219
[ 3177.244672] adc_val,265
[ 3179.248668] adc_val,248
[ 3181.252705] adc_val,200
[ 3183.256770] adc_val,211
[ 3185.260588] adc_val,256
[ 3187.264634] adc_val,256
[ 3189.268657] adc_val,223
[ 3191.272649] adc_val,205
[ 3193.276768] adc_val,219
[ 3195.280684] adc_val,260
[ 3197.284780] adc_val,251
[ 3199.288704] adc_val,207
[ 3201.292862] adc_val,219
[ 3203.296955] adc_val,257
[ 3205.300633] adc_val,260
[ 3207.304813] adc_val,235
[ 3209.308875] adc_val,203
[ 3211.312846] adc_val,219
[ 3213.316855] adc_val,261
[ 3215.320981] adc_val,249
[ 3217.325003] adc_val,201
[ 3219.329008] adc_val,215
[ 3221.332995] adc_val,257
[ 3223.337021] adc_val,257
[ 3225.341081] adc_val,218
[ 3227.345105] adc_val,206
[ 3229.348903] adc_val,228
[ 3231.352900] adc_val,260
[ 3233.357048] adc_val,242
[ 3235.360893] adc_val,204
[ 3237.365096] adc_val,220
[ 3239.369082] adc_val,262
[ 3241.372903] adc_val,243
[ 3243.376908] adc_val,200
[ 3245.380887] adc_val,217
[ 3247.385215] adc_val,262
[ 3249.388806] adc_val,247
[ 3251.392909] adc_val,202
[ 3253.397137] adc_val,216
[ 3255.400931] adc_val,261
[ 3257.405025] adc_val,249
[ 3259.409011] adc_val,205
[ 3261.412964] adc_val,210
[ 3263.416967] adc_val,253
[ 3265.420953] adc_val,256
[ 3267.424982] adc_val,212
[ 3269.429003] adc_val,207
[ 3271.433071] adc_val,244
[ 3273.436905] adc_val,251
[ 3275.440854] adc_val,239
[ 3277.444868] adc_val,201
[ 3279.448868] adc_val,217
[ 3281.452887] adc_val,257
[ 3283.456897] adc_val,247
[ 3285.460892] adc_val,201
[ 3287.464953] adc_val,215
[ 3289.468980] adc_val,260
[ 3291.472950] adc_val,244
[ 3293.476953] adc_val,198
[ 3295.482873] adc_val,225
[ 3297.488971] adc_val,252
[ 3299.492981] adc_val,219
[ 3301.496982] adc_val,202
[ 3303.500913] adc_val,217
[ 3305.504963] adc_val,260
[ 3307.508968] adc_val,251
[ 3309.513023] adc_val,208
[ 3311.517059] adc_val,205
[ 3313.521069] adc_val,227
[ 3315.525080] adc_val,260
[ 3317.529161] adc_val,242
[ 3319.533160] adc_val,200
[ 3321.537163] adc_val,213
[ 3323.541160] adc_val,259
[ 3325.545198] adc_val,249
[ 3327.549199] adc_val,199
[ 3329.553214] adc_val,210
[ 3331.557221] adc_val,254
[ 3333.561223] adc_val,249
[ 3335.565225] adc_val,210
[ 3337.569240] adc_val,205
[ 3339.573255] adc_val,241
[ 3341.577190] adc_val,256
[ 3343.581187] adc_val,225
[ 3345.585281] adc_val,201
[ 3347.589292] adc_val,228
[ 3349.593291] adc_val,258
[ 3351.597304] adc_val,236
[ 3353.601303] adc_val,202
[ 3355.605313] adc_val,214
[ 3357.609330] adc_val,259
[ 3359.613334] adc_val,248
[ 3361.617343] adc_val,204
[ 3363.621356] adc_val,207
[ 3365.625359] adc_val,235
[ 3367.629367] adc_val,258
[ 3369.633363] adc_val,250
[ 3371.637381] adc_val,200
[ 3373.641380] adc_val,209
[ 3375.645400] adc_val,243
[ 3377.649398] adc_val,257
[ 3379.653409] adc_val,243
[ 3381.657411] adc_val,200
[ 3383.661361] adc_val,211
[ 3385.665433] adc_val,249
[ 3387.669453] adc_val,256
[ 3389.673452] adc_val,237
[ 3391.677466] adc_val,201
[ 3393.681460] adc_val,213
[ 3395.685480] adc_val,251
[ 3397.689472] adc_val,254
[ 3399.693485] adc_val,235
[ 3401.697495] adc_val,200
[ 3403.701522] adc_val,209
[ 3405.705524] adc_val,250
[ 3407.709523] adc_val,253
[ 3409.713540] adc_val,243
[ 3411.717537] adc_val,199
[ 3413.721559] adc_val,207
[ 3415.725559] adc_val,218
[ 3417.731633] adc_val,259
[ 3419.737578] adc_val,236
[ 3421.741585] adc_val,200
[ 3423.745529] adc_val,203
[ 3425.749526] adc_val,213
[ 3427.753617] adc_val,247
[ 3429.757462] adc_val,257
[ 3431.761561] adc_val,247
[ 3433.765556] adc_val,209
[ 3435.769573] adc_val,200
[ 3437.773666] adc_val,213
[ 3439.777656] adc_val,254
[ 3441.781662] adc_val,256
[ 3443.785680] adc_val,240
[ 3445.789694] adc_val,199
[ 3447.793692] adc_val,205
[ 3449.797695] adc_val,216
[ 3451.801721] adc_val,257
[ 3453.805716] adc_val,254
[ 3455.809721] adc_val,246
[ 3457.813731] adc_val,204
[ 3459.817747] adc_val,201
[ 3461.821754] adc_val,212
[ 3463.825765] adc_val,250
[ 3465.829773] adc_val,259
[ 3467.833696] adc_val,248
[ 3469.837722] adc_val,208
[ 3471.841730] adc_val,200
[ 3473.845796] adc_val,210
[ 3475.849844] adc_val,246
[ 3477.853815] adc_val,258
[ 3479.857837] adc_val,248
[ 3481.861835] adc_val,213
[ 3483.865848] adc_val,200
[ 3485.869850] adc_val,210
[ 3487.873862] adc_val,239
[ 3489.877878] adc_val,258
[ 3491.881872] adc_val,246
[ 3493.885897] adc_val,208
[ 3495.889789] adc_val,202
[ 3497.893898] adc_val,214
[ 3499.897929] adc_val,259
[ 3501.901925] adc_val,254
[ 3503.905940] adc_val,238
[ 3505.909825] adc_val,199
[ 3507.913956] adc_val,206
[ 3509.917904] adc_val,223
[ 3511.921973] adc_val,256
[ 3513.925986] adc_val,249
[ 3515.929990] adc_val,210
[ 3517.934006] adc_val,201
[ 3519.938025] adc_val,216
[ 3521.942029] adc_val,258
[ 3523.946026] adc_val,248
[ 3525.950039] adc_val,205
[ 3527.954045] adc_val,204
[ 3529.957998] adc_val,226
[ 3531.962079] adc_val,257
[ 3533.966075] adc_val,245
[ 3535.970020] adc_val,202
[ 3537.974105] adc_val,205
[ 3539.978102] adc_val,232
[ 3541.982124] adc_val,259
[ 3543.986053] adc_val,245
[ 3545.990065] adc_val,201
[ 3547.994075] adc_val,206
[ 3549.998150] adc_val,238
[ 3552.002176] adc_val,257
[ 3554.006169] adc_val,248
[ 3556.010075] adc_val,200
[ 3558.014201] adc_val,207
[ 3560.018006] adc_val,239
[ 3562.022249] adc_val,253
[ 3564.026262] adc_val,241
[ 3566.030271] adc_val,194
[ 3568.034280] adc_val,206
[ 3570.038054] adc_val,244
[ 3572.042060] adc_val,253
[ 3574.046314] adc_val,237
[ 3576.050316] adc_val,196
[ 3578.054186] adc_val,214
[ 3580.058158] adc_val,255
[ 3582.062206] adc_val,260
[ 3584.066216] adc_val,246
[ 3586.070131] adc_val,202
[ 3588.074236] adc_val,210
[ 3590.078247] adc_val,241
[ 3592.082256] adc_val,262
[ 3594.086267] adc_val,251
[ 3596.090385] adc_val,199
[ 3598.094322] adc_val,199
[ 3600.098440] adc_val,213
[ 3602.102449] adc_val,254
[ 3604.106456] adc_val,249
[ 3606.110236] adc_val,224
[ 3608.114479] adc_val,194
[ 3610.118488] adc_val,207
[ 3612.122497] adc_val,246
[ 3614.126366] adc_val,263
[ 3616.130274] adc_val,246
[ 3618.134341] adc_val,205
[ 3620.138305] adc_val,214
[ 3622.142367] adc_val,263
[ 3624.146407] adc_val,252
[ 3626.150418] adc_val,208
[ 3628.154428] adc_val,211
[ 3630.158409] adc_val,248
[ 3632.162595] adc_val,249
[ 3634.166604] adc_val,222
[ 3636.170611] adc_val,198
[ 3638.174465] adc_val,213
[ 3640.178571] adc_val,253
[ 3642.182640] adc_val,248
[ 3644.186650] adc_val,201
[ 3646.190655] adc_val,201
[ 3647.753342] rockchip-vop ff900000.vop: [drm:vop_crtc_enable] Update mode to 2560x1440p60, type: 11
[ 3648.194670] adc_val,224
[ 3650.198496] adc_val,267
[ 3652.202544] adc_val,253
[ 3654.206553] adc_val,207
[ 3656.210469] adc_val,210
[ 3658.214572] adc_val,222
[ 3660.218544] adc_val,264
[ 3662.222590] adc_val,257
[ 3664.226563] adc_val,240
[ 3666.230568] adc_val,204
[ 3668.234771] adc_val,199
[ 3670.238541] adc_val,212
[ 3672.242824] adc_val,251
[ 3674.246830] adc_val,254
[ 3676.250830] adc_val,243
[ 3678.254850] adc_val,209
[ 3680.258855] adc_val,197
[ 3682.262864] adc_val,205
[ 3684.266877] adc_val,225
[ 3686.270877] adc_val,256
[ 3688.274887] adc_val,251
[ 3690.278905] adc_val,237
[ 3692.282913] adc_val,198
[ 3694.286920] adc_val,202
[ 3696.290923] adc_val,214
[ 3698.294936] adc_val,257
[ 3700.298945] adc_val,251
[ 3702.302957] adc_val,240
[ 3704.306970] adc_val,198
[ 3706.310968] adc_val,200
[ 3708.314987] adc_val,211
[ 3710.318994] adc_val,250
[ 3712.323003] adc_val,254
[ 3714.327029] adc_val,245
[ 3716.331024] adc_val,211
[ 3718.335053] adc_val,199
[ 3720.339063] adc_val,207
[ 3722.343070] adc_val,235
[ 3724.347069] adc_val,257
[ 3726.351086] adc_val,247
[ 3728.355012] adc_val,211
[ 3730.359099] adc_val,199
[ 3732.362836] adc_val,209
[ 3734.367139] adc_val,250
[ 3736.371152] adc_val,253
[ 3738.375074] adc_val,243
[ 3740.379162] adc_val,201
[ 3742.383154] adc_val,201
[ 3744.387174] adc_val,214
[ 3746.391151] adc_val,257
[ 3748.395195] adc_val,249
[ 3750.399186] adc_val,224
[ 3752.403200] adc_val,198
[ 3754.407206] adc_val,211
[ 3756.411212] adc_val,258
[ 3758.415237] adc_val,251
[ 3760.419232] adc_val,205
[ 3762.423241] adc_val,200
[ 3764.427208] adc_val,225
[ 3766.431261] adc_val,253
[ 3768.435278] adc_val,242
[ 3770.439276] adc_val,198
[ 3772.443293] adc_val,210
[ 3774.447299] adc_val,258
[ 3776.451339] adc_val,248
[ 3778.455346] adc_val,204
[ 3780.459344] adc_val,203
[ 3782.463343] adc_val,232
[ 3784.467362] adc_val,255
[ 3786.471362] adc_val,236
[ 3788.475378] adc_val,197
[ 3790.479385] adc_val,214
[ 3792.483404] adc_val,258
[ 3794.487408] adc_val,245
[ 3796.491406] adc_val,197
[ 3798.495420] adc_val,225
[ 3800.499427] adc_val,251
[ 3802.503437] adc_val,246
[ 3804.507460] adc_val,224
[ 3806.511496] adc_val,196
[ 3808.515460] adc_val,208
[ 3810.519493] adc_val,256
[ 3812.523487] adc_val,246
[ 3814.527516] adc_val,198
[ 3816.531512] adc_val,204
[ 3818.535519] adc_val,248
[ 3820.539278] adc_val,252
[ 3822.543536] adc_val,220
[ 3824.547550] adc_val,199
[ 3826.551568] adc_val,213
[ 3828.555484] adc_val,258
[ 3830.559595] adc_val,247
[ 3832.563603] adc_val,200
[ 3834.567598] adc_val,206
[ 3836.571618] adc_val,229
[ 3838.575640] adc_val,256
[ 3840.579642] adc_val,243
[ 3842.583636] adc_val,198
[ 3844.587674] adc_val,213
[ 3846.591693] adc_val,251
[ 3848.595412] adc_val,249
[ 3850.599689] adc_val,238
[ 3852.603683] adc_val,194
[ 3854.607693] adc_val,204
[ 3856.611732] adc_val,237
[ 3858.615705] adc_val,253
[ 3860.619712] adc_val,239
[ 3862.623721] adc_val,198
[ 3864.627732] adc_val,210
[ 3866.631745] adc_val,256
[ 3868.635750] adc_val,246
[ 3870.639756] adc_val,198
[ 3872.643787] adc_val,205
[ 3874.647804] adc_val,252
[ 3876.651889] adc_val,248
[ 3878.655812] adc_val,207
[ 3880.659813] adc_val,204
[ 3882.663814] adc_val,234
[ 3884.667823] adc_val,256
[ 3886.671846] adc_val,239
[ 3888.675849] adc_val,198
[ 3890.679849] adc_val,237
[ 3892.683735] adc_val,251
[ 3894.687894] adc_val,247
[ 3896.691894] adc_val,218
[ 3898.695831] adc_val,196
[ 3900.699915] adc_val,210
[ 3902.703914] adc_val,257
[ 3904.707926] adc_val,247
[ 3906.711952] adc_val,211
[ 3908.715938] adc_val,200
[ 3910.719962] adc_val,213
[ 3912.723973] adc_val,257
[ 3914.727967] adc_val,246
[ 3916.731978] adc_val,200
[ 3918.736010] adc_val,204
[ 3920.739997] adc_val,234
[ 3922.744013] adc_val,256
[ 3924.747969] adc_val,239
[ 3926.752030] adc_val,200
[ 3928.755957] adc_val,211
[ 3930.760004] adc_val,256
[ 3932.764049] adc_val,248
[ 3934.768063] adc_val,206
[ 3936.772078] adc_val,212
[ 3938.776089] adc_val,253
[ 3940.780092] adc_val,248
[ 3942.784107] adc_val,227
[ 3944.788109] adc_val,197
[ 3946.792120] adc_val,213
[ 3948.796045] adc_val,253
[ 3950.800155] adc_val,242
[ 3952.804176] adc_val,197
[ 3954.808148] adc_val,208
[ 3956.812159] adc_val,250
[ 3958.815928] adc_val,251
[ 3960.820198] adc_val,227
[ 3962.824192] adc_val,199
[ 3964.828217] adc_val,212
[ 3966.832222] adc_val,258
[ 3968.836238] adc_val,250
[ 3970.840231] adc_val,213
[ 3972.844240] adc_val,202
[ 3974.848267] adc_val,219
[ 3976.852277] adc_val,256
[ 3978.856271] adc_val,243
[ 3980.860290] adc_val,199
[ 3982.864290] adc_val,232
[ 3984.868298] adc_val,251
[ 3986.872316] adc_val,246
[ 3988.876323] adc_val,196
[ 3990.880334] adc_val,203
[ 3992.884370] adc_val,249
[ 3994.888342] adc_val,249
[ 3996.892348] adc_val,207
[ 3998.896361] adc_val,202
[ 4000.900369] adc_val,231
[ 4002.904376] adc_val,257
[ 4004.908377] adc_val,237
[ 4006.912408] adc_val,199
[ 4008.916448] adc_val,212
[ 4010.920426] adc_val,258
[ 4012.924470] adc_val,246
[ 4014.928458] adc_val,202
[ 4016.932474] adc_val,206
[ 4018.936454] adc_val,240
[ 4020.940464] adc_val,253
[ 4022.944473] adc_val,226
[ 4024.948488] adc_val,201
[ 4026.952518] adc_val,253
[ 4028.956261] adc_val,252
[ 4030.960516] adc_val,237
[ 4032.964522] adc_val,195
[ 4034.968542] adc_val,209
[ 4036.972450] adc_val,256
[ 4038.976542] adc_val,245
[ 4040.980618] adc_val,196
[ 4042.984566] adc_val,207
[ 4044.988571] adc_val,248
[ 4046.992577] adc_val,251
[ 4048.996598] adc_val,223
[ 4051.000601] adc_val,200
[ 4053.004439] adc_val,217
[ 4055.008587] adc_val,262
[ 4057.012485] adc_val,252
[ 4059.016573] adc_val,204
[ 4061.020594] adc_val,211
[ 4063.024697] adc_val,247
[ 4065.028583] adc_val,258
[ 4067.032507] adc_val,231
[ 4069.036607] adc_val,203
[ 4071.040617] adc_val,244
[ 4073.044702] adc_val,256
[ 4075.048631] adc_val,246
[ 4077.052643] adc_val,202
[ 4079.056655] adc_val,206
[ 4081.060655] adc_val,240
[ 4083.064676] adc_val,255
[ 4085.068684] adc_val,232
[ 4087.072766] adc_val,202
[ 4089.076671] adc_val,218
[ 4091.080719] adc_val,258
[ 4093.084757] adc_val,248
[ 4095.088748] adc_val,200
[ 4097.092689] adc_val,213
[ 4099.096708] adc_val,257
[ 4101.100758] adc_val,247
[ 4103.104741] adc_val,207
[ 4105.108763] adc_val,208
[ 4107.112748] adc_val,249
[ 4109.116788] adc_val,253
[ 4111.120778] adc_val,220
[ 4113.124811] adc_val,205
[ 4115.128811] adc_val,225
[ 4117.132832] adc_val,258
[ 4119.136744] adc_val,244
[ 4121.140848] adc_val,201
[ 4123.144809] adc_val,214
[ 4125.148832] adc_val,260
[ 4127.152831] adc_val,253
[ 4129.156850] adc_val,204
[ 4131.160891] adc_val,210
[ 4133.164885] adc_val,245
[ 4135.168827] adc_val,256
[ 4137.172944] adc_val,227
[ 4139.176964] adc_val,200
[ 4141.180859] adc_val,216
[ 4143.184897] adc_val,261
[ 4145.188962] adc_val,247
[ 4147.192986] adc_val,202
[ 4149.196992] adc_val,208
[ 4151.200874] adc_val,245
[ 4153.205022] adc_val,254
[ 4155.209024] adc_val,236
[ 4157.213028] adc_val,200
[ 4159.217046] adc_val,210
[ 4161.221034] adc_val,251
[ 4163.225067] adc_val,254
[ 4165.229048] adc_val,243
[ 4167.233088] adc_val,199
[ 4169.237027] adc_val,209
[ 4171.241058] adc_val,223
[ 4173.245077] adc_val,260
[ 4175.249088] adc_val,256
[ 4177.253090] adc_val,235
[ 4179.257237] adc_val,199
[ 4181.261117] adc_val,209
[ 4183.265129] adc_val,222
[ 4185.269135] adc_val,258
[ 4187.273151] adc_val,252
[ 4189.277169] adc_val,243
[ 4191.281179] adc_val,203
[ 4193.285182] adc_val,203
[ 4195.289191] adc_val,213
[ 4197.293209] adc_val,252
[ 4199.297214] adc_val,258
[ 4201.301244] adc_val,251
[ 4203.305192] adc_val,216
[ 4205.309237] adc_val,199
[ 4207.313247] adc_val,207
[ 4209.317186] adc_val,221
[ 4211.321197] adc_val,253
[ 4213.325304] adc_val,259
[ 4215.329258] adc_val,257
[ 4217.333307] adc_val,250
[ 4219.337303] adc_val,246
[ 4221.341296] adc_val,243
[ 4223.345270] adc_val,233
[ 4225.349263] adc_val,223
[ 4227.353272] adc_val,211
[ 4229.357308] adc_val,206
[ 4231.361350] adc_val,201
[ 4233.365352] adc_val,199
[ 4235.369409] adc_val,200
[ 4237.373370] adc_val,198
[ 4239.377404] adc_val,200
[ 4241.381427] adc_val,201
[ 4243.385409] adc_val,204
[ 4245.389427] adc_val,206
[ 4247.393446] adc_val,212
[ 4249.397467] adc_val,216
[ 4251.401430] adc_val,233
[ 4253.405451] adc_val,252
[ 4255.409480] adc_val,259
[ 4257.413486] adc_val,259
[ 4259.417502] adc_val,256
[ 4259.497638] rockchip-vop ff900000.vop: [drm:vop_crtc_enable] Update mode to 2560x1440p60, type: 11
[ 4261.421486] adc_val,251
[ 4263.425505] adc_val,247
[ 4265.429603] adc_val,244
[ 4267.433552] adc_val,234
[ 4269.437533] adc_val,216
[ 4271.441468] adc_val,205
[ 4273.445536] adc_val,198
[ 4275.449546] adc_val,202
[ 4277.453559] adc_val,202
[ 4279.457566] adc_val,206
[ 4281.461576] adc_val,213
[ 4283.465593] adc_val,218
[ 4285.469597] adc_val,244
[ 4287.473557] adc_val,259
[ 4289.477622] adc_val,258
[ 4291.481627] adc_val,252
[ 4293.485515] adc_val,245
[ 4295.489420] adc_val,237
[ 4297.493600] adc_val,206
[ 4299.497432] adc_val,218
[ 4301.501414] adc_val,222
[ 4303.505698] adc_val,212
[ 4305.509463] adc_val,245
[ 4307.513900] adc_val,270
[ 4309.517608] adc_val,256
[ 4311.521475] adc_val,266
[ 4313.525646] adc_val,254
[ 4315.529928] adc_val,201
[ 4317.533546] adc_val,213
[ 4319.537550] adc_val,216
[ 4321.541552] adc_val,225
[ 4323.545526] adc_val,260
[ 4325.549692] adc_val,261
[ 4327.553826] adc_val,254
[ 4329.557561] adc_val,259
[ 4331.561659] adc_val,218
[ 4333.565718] adc_val,196
[ 4335.569762] adc_val,218
[ 4337.574089] adc_val,229
[ 4339.577604] adc_val,262
[ 4341.581761] adc_val,263
[ 4343.585653] adc_val,257
[ 4345.589640] adc_val,233
[ 4347.593667] adc_val,205
[ 4349.597670] adc_val,212
[ 4351.601674] adc_val,217
[ 4353.608636] adc_val,268
[ 4355.613702] adc_val,249
[ 4357.617759] adc_val,225
[ 4359.621690] adc_val,214
[ 4361.625709] adc_val,214
[ 4363.629837] adc_val,207
[ 4365.633848] adc_val,234
[ 4367.637735] adc_val,269
[ 4369.641734] adc_val,268
[ 4371.645749] adc_val,260
[ 4373.649755] adc_val,227
[ 4375.654977] adc_val,211
[ 4377.661782] adc_val,230
[ 4379.665789] adc_val,261
[ 4381.669795] adc_val,269
[ 4382.643642] usb 3-1: USB disconnect, device number 2
[ 4383.673811] adc_val,263
[ 4385.677924] adc_val,249
[ 4387.682257] adc_val,204
[ 4389.685839] adc_val,207
[ 4391.689843] adc_val,215
[ 4393.693873] adc_val,234
[ 4395.697877] adc_val,263
[ 4397.701884] adc_val,261
[ 4399.705873] adc_val,258
[ 4401.709890] adc_val,218
[ 4403.714175] adc_val,193
[ 4405.717904] adc_val,217
[ 4407.721924] adc_val,228
[ 4409.725948] adc_val,264
[ 4411.729956] adc_val,262
[ 4413.733964] adc_val,257
[ 4415.737967] adc_val,216
[ 4417.741970] adc_val,204
[ 4419.745967] adc_val,219
[ 4421.749996] adc_val,224
[ 4423.754099] adc_val,263
[ 4425.758025] adc_val,258
[ 4427.762022] adc_val,252
[ 4429.766018] adc_val,227
[ 4431.770024] adc_val,209
[ 4433.774149] adc_val,217
[ 4435.778198] adc_val,210
[ 4437.782098] adc_val,270
[ 4439.786076] adc_val,274
[ 4441.790057] adc_val,261
[ 4443.794074] adc_val,229
[ 4445.800148] adc_val,211
[ 4447.806661] adc_val,248
[ 4449.810190] adc_val,266
[ 4451.814117] adc_val,269
[ 4453.818125] adc_val,251
[ 4455.822287] adc_val,208
[ 4457.826234] adc_val,220
[ 4459.830228] adc_val,223
[ 4461.834211] adc_val,263
[ 4463.838213] adc_val,264
[ 4465.842359] adc_val,249
[ 4467.846433] adc_val,209
[ 4469.850214] adc_val,217
[ 4471.854212] adc_val,225
[ 4473.858466] adc_val,229
[ 4475.862317] adc_val,267
[ 4477.866324] adc_val,262
[ 4479.871259] adc_val,217
[ 4481.878295] adc_val,211
[ 4483.882281] adc_val,228
[ 4485.886294] adc_val,270
[ 4487.890304] adc_val,257
[ 4489.894313] adc_val,250
[ 4491.898475] adc_val,207
[ 4493.902317] adc_val,203
[ 4495.906344] adc_val,205
[ 4497.910577] adc_val,217
[ 4499.914516] adc_val,250
[ 4501.918363] adc_val,270
[ 4503.922446] adc_val,261
[ 4505.926358] adc_val,271
[ 4507.930389] adc_val,230
[ 4509.934370] adc_val,211
[ 4511.938366] adc_val,225
[ 4513.942383] adc_val,223
[ 4515.946384] adc_val,261
[ 4517.950390] adc_val,290
[ 4519.954399] adc_val,265
[ 4521.958409] adc_val,268
[ 4523.962415] adc_val,226
[ 4525.966431] adc_val,220
[ 4527.970450] adc_val,232
[ 4529.974489] adc_val,259
[ 4531.978472] adc_val,269
[ 4533.982467] adc_val,263
[ 4535.986476] adc_val,269
[ 4537.990489] adc_val,211
[ 4539.994493] adc_val,227
[ 4541.998502] adc_val,233
[ 4544.002510] adc_val,261
[ 4546.006521] adc_val,283
[ 4548.010531] adc_val,270
[ 4550.014548] adc_val,246
[ 4552.018552] adc_val,204
[ 4554.022561] adc_val,220
[ 4556.026571] adc_val,241
[ 4558.030579] adc_val,286
[ 4560.034589] adc_val,254
[ 4562.038596] adc_val,252
[ 4564.042607] adc_val,195
[ 4566.046617] adc_val,219
[ 4568.050622] adc_val,230
[ 4570.054633] adc_val,264
[ 4572.058642] adc_val,276
[ 4574.062662] adc_val,242
[ 4576.066665] adc_val,222
[ 4578.070668] adc_val,219
[ 4580.074676] adc_val,223
[ 4582.078685] adc_val,242
[ 4584.082696] adc_val,276
[ 4586.086704] adc_val,278
[ 4588.090713] adc_val,245
[ 4590.094724] adc_val,213
[ 4592.098736] adc_val,206
[ 4594.102748] adc_val,231
[ 4596.106751] adc_val,281
[ 4598.110762] adc_val,267
[ 4600.114772] adc_val,257
[ 4602.118781] adc_val,206
[ 4604.122788] adc_val,217
[ 4606.126798] adc_val,210
[ 4608.130803] adc_val,247
[ 4610.134818] adc_val,269
[ 4612.138821] adc_val,266
[ 4614.142835] adc_val,231
[ 4616.146845] adc_val,199
[ 4618.150900] adc_val,223
[ 4620.154907] adc_val,238
[ 4622.158918] adc_val,282
[ 4624.162901] adc_val,263
[ 4626.166893] adc_val,263
[ 4628.170941] adc_val,202
[ 4630.174953] adc_val,201
[ 4632.178956] adc_val,223
[ 4634.182942] adc_val,266
[ 4636.186941] adc_val,279
[ 4638.190992] adc_val,246
[ 4640.194989] adc_val,229
[ 4642.199113] adc_val,197
[ 4644.203016] adc_val,221
[ 4646.206996] adc_val,245
[ 4648.211031] adc_val,265
[ 4650.215017] adc_val,258
[ 4652.219052] adc_val,226
[ 4654.223062] adc_val,214
[ 4656.227073] adc_val,210
[ 4658.231075] adc_val,258
[ 4660.235090] adc_val,280
[ 4662.239103] adc_val,243
[ 4664.243108] adc_val,231
[ 4666.247115] adc_val,201
[ 4668.251126] adc_val,218
[ 4670.255140] adc_val,222
[ 4672.259119] adc_val,258
[ 4674.263152] adc_val,246
[ 4676.267137] adc_val,227
[ 4678.271175] adc_val,196
[ 4680.275187] adc_val,206
[ 4682.279166] adc_val,248
[ 4684.283163] adc_val,259
[ 4686.287242] adc_val,245
[ 4688.291191] adc_val,233
[ 4690.295225] adc_val,195
[ 4692.299211] adc_val,207
[ 4694.303209] adc_val,251
[ 4696.307245] adc_val,254
[ 4698.311263] adc_val,238
[ 4700.315246] adc_val,200
[ 4702.319241] adc_val,199
[ 4704.323280] adc_val,216
[ 4706.327273] adc_val,260
[ 4708.331315] adc_val,248
[ 4710.335322] adc_val,229
[ 4712.339319] adc_val,194
[ 4714.343338] adc_val,229
[ 4716.347315] adc_val,262
[ 4718.351353] adc_val,250
[ 4720.355364] adc_val,231
[ 4722.359345] adc_val,192
[ 4724.363381] adc_val,209
[ 4726.367365] adc_val,254
[ 4728.371359] adc_val,244
[ 4730.375407] adc_val,217
[ 4732.379420] adc_val,222
[ 4734.383433] adc_val,220
[ 4736.387435] adc_val,266
[ 4738.391447] adc_val,240
[ 4740.395428] adc_val,197
[ 4742.399466] adc_val,210
[ 4744.403444] adc_val,262
[ 4746.407484] adc_val,240
[ 4748.411496] adc_val,189
[ 4750.415504] adc_val,210
[ 4752.419510] adc_val,252
[ 4754.423542] adc_val,271
[ 4756.427503] adc_val,218
[ 4758.431495] adc_val,211
[ 4760.435505] adc_val,243
[ 4762.439513] adc_val,253
[ 4764.443523] adc_val,229
[ 4766.447532] adc_val,207
[ 4768.451544] adc_val,213
[ 4770.455545] adc_val,263
[ 4772.459559] adc_val,236
[ 4774.463567] adc_val,200
[ 4776.467579] adc_val,235
[ 4778.471597] adc_val,258
[ 4780.475596] adc_val,243
[ 4782.479601] adc_val,216
[ 4784.483613] adc_val,202
[ 4786.487622] adc_val,239
[ 4788.491632] adc_val,252
[ 4790.495646] adc_val,227
[ 4792.499652] adc_val,201
[ 4794.503657] adc_val,231
[ 4796.507669] adc_val,257
[ 4798.511677] adc_val,243
[ 4800.515685] adc_val,201
[ 4802.519692] adc_val,201
[ 4804.523706] adc_val,225
[ 4806.527809] adc_val,245
[ 4808.531988] adc_val,241
[ 4810.535862] adc_val,187
[ 4812.539816] adc_val,198
[ 4814.543793] adc_val,233

Linux 4.4.154 (firefly) 	19.02.2019 	_aarch64_	(6 CPU)

avg-cpu:  %user   %nice %system %iowait  %steal   %idle
          18,18    0,17    0,86    0,18    0,00   80,61

Device             tps    kB_read/s    kB_wrtn/s    kB_read    kB_wrtn
loop0             0,00         0,00         0,00          8          0
mmcblk0          11,23       154,85       145,53     745779     700902

total        used        free      shared  buff/cache   available
Mem:           3,8G        244M        2,4G         43M        1,1G        3,4G
Swap:            0B          0B          0B

Architecture:        aarch64
Byte Order:          Little Endian
CPU(s):              6
On-line CPU(s) list: 0-5
Thread(s) per core:  1
Core(s) per socket:  3
Socket(s):           2
Vendor ID:           ARM
Model:               4
Model name:          Cortex-A53
Stepping:            r0p4
CPU max MHz:         1800,0000
CPU min MHz:         408,0000
BogoMIPS:            48.00
Flags:               fp asimd evtstrm aes pmull sha1 sha2 crc32

Edited by Tido
added spoiler.. shorted quote - please add a spoiler nexttime yourself, thx

On 2/16/2019 at 1:27 AM, gounthar said:

I haven't been able to start mine for the time being with the Firefly image.
Not one led ever blinked, no output, nothing...

the USB-C at the rear with the Ethernet port is the power-in, not hard to do backwards.

Ok, tried a compiled Armbian firefly-rk3399 image but it refuses to go beyond this:

Spoiler

channel 0 training pass!
channel 1 training pass!
change freq to 800MHz 1,0
ch 0 ddrconfig = 0x101, ddrsize = 0x2020
ch 1 ddrconfig = 0x101, ddrsize = 0x2020
pmugrf_os_reg[2] = 0x3AA1FAA1, stride = 0xD
OUT
Boot1: 2018-08-06, version: 1.15
CPUId = 0x0
ChipType = 0x10, 219
mmc: ERROR: SDHCI ERR:cmd:0x102,stat:0x18000
mmc: ERROR: Card did not respond to voltage select!
emmc reinit
emmc reinit
SdmmcInit=2 1
mmc0:cmd5,20
SdmmcInit=0 0
BootCapSize=0
UserCapSize=30528MB
FwPartOffset=2000 , 0
StorageInit ok = 55992
SecureMode = 0
SecureInit read PBA: 0x4
SecureInit read PBA: 0x404
SecureInit read PBA: 0x804
SecureInit read PBA: 0xc04
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1004
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1404
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1804
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1c04
SecureInit ret = 0, SecureMode = 0
GPT 0x3190d20 signature is wrong
LoadTrust Addr:0x4000
No find bl30.bin
No find bl32.bin
Load uboot, ReadLba = 2000
Load OK, addr=0x200000, size=0x9a3e8
RunBL31 0x10000
NOTICE:  BL31: v1.3(debug):f947c7e
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 21:48:22, Feb 10 2019

It simply hangs there in BL31...

Comparing the output from image compiled from Firefly repo (which boots correctly):

Spoiler

channel 0 training pass!
channel 1 training pass!
change freq to 800MHz 1,0
ch 0 ddrconfig = 0x101, ddrsize = 0x2020
ch 1 ddrconfig = 0x101, ddrsize = 0x2020
pmugrf_os_reg[2] = 0x3AA1FAA1, stride = 0xD
OUT
Boot1: 2018-08-06, version: 1.15
CPUId = 0x0
ChipType = 0x10, 219
emmc reinit
emmc reinit
SdmmcInit=2 1
mmc0:cmd5,20
SdmmcInit=0 0
BootCapSize=0
UserCapSize=30528MB
FwPartOffset=2000 , 0
StorageInit ok = 56219
SecureMode = 0
SecureInit read PBA: 0x4
SecureInit read PBA: 0x404
SecureInit read PBA: 0x804
SecureInit read PBA: 0xc04
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1004
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1404
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1804
SecureInit read PBA: 0x1c04
SecureInit ret = 0, SecureMode = 0
GPT 0x3190d20 signature is wrong
No find bl30.bin
hdr 00000000031906c0 + 0x0:0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,0x00,

Load OK, addr=0x200000, size=0xad060
RunBL31 0x10000
NOTICE:  BL31: v1.3(debug):56eea3d
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 15:27:37, Aug  8 2018
NOTICE:  BL31: Rockchip release version: v1.1
INFO:    GICv3 with legacy support detected. ARM GICV3 driver initialized in EL3
INFO:    Using opteed sec cpu_context!
INFO:    boot cpu mask: 0
INFO:    plat_rockchip_pmu_init(1151): pd status 3e
INFO:    BL31: Initializing runtime services
INFO:    BL31: Initializing BL32
INF [0x0] TEE-CORE:init_primary_helper:337: Initializing (1.1.0-170-gc4654a6 #16 Wed May 30 08:54:30 UTC 2018 aarch64)

INF [0x0] TEE-CORE:init_primary_helper:338: Release version: 1.2

INF [0x0] TEE-CORE:init_teecore:83: teecore inits done
INFO:    BL31: Preparing for EL3 exit to normal world
INFO:    Entry point address = 0x200000
INFO:    SPSR = 0x3c9

U-Boot 2017.09-g73d3fd4b32 (Feb 02 2019 - 03:32:50 +0100)

Some expert advice really appreciated :rolleyes:

Ram configuration, something else.  They aren't the same board, and the Rockchip designs, using such complex PMIC's, don't usually just come on with each others' images.  (MiQi and Tinker won't boot each other's images, I don't believe Renegade and Rock64 will either).  I need to sit down and make a wip/csc for this board. 

Confirmed, renegade elite has LPDDR4, Firefly has DDR3.

I compared the u-boot source between Armbian and the booting Firefly image, there's a lot of changes since they are about 4 months apart. It seems though that there's some tinkering with SDRAM sizes, not sure if those changes are actually executed or if they have made it into v2018.11. Would be good to know if the problem is in BL31 or if it actually reaches u-boot. Not really sure where to start digging at the moment. If in fact the DDR3/DDR4 difference is not already handled in BL31 or if it hangs when BL31 hands over to u-boot.

Actually, now when looking closer. It seems to hang already in BL31, Oh crap. So need start digging in there then :wub:

Update, I replaced ATF (BL31) with a precompiled version from the Firefly build. File I used for trust_merger is this rk3399_bl31_v1.18.elf I guess this version properly handles LPDDR4. Look into the Rockchip rkbin repo, they are now up to v1.24. Anyhow.. U-Boot is finally executing :thumbup:

Now I need to start figure out how to select a working dtb :D

Spoiler

No find bl30.bin
No find bl32.bin
Load OK, addr=0x200000, size=0x9a3e8
RunBL31 0x10000
NOTICE:  BL31: v1.3(debug):56eea3d
NOTICE:  BL31: Built : 15:27:37, Aug  8 2018
NOTICE:  BL31: Rockchip release version: v1.1
INFO:    GICv3 with legacy support detected. ARM GICV3 driver initialized in EL3
INFO:    Using opteed sec cpu_context!
INFO:    boot cpu mask: 0
INFO:    plat_rockchip_pmu_init(1151): pd status 3e
INFO:    BL31: Initializing runtime services
WARNING: No OPTEE provided by BL2 boot loader, Booting device without OPTEE initialization. SMC`s destined for OPTEE will return SMC_UNK
ERROR:   Error initializing runtime service opteed_fast
INFO:    BL31: Preparing for EL3 exit to normal world
INFO:    Entry point address = 0x200000
INFO:    SPSR = 0x3c9

U-Boot 2018.11-armbian (Mar 03 2019 - 01:50:38 +0100)

Model: Firefly-RK3399 Board
DRAM:  3.9 GiB
MMC:   dwmmc@fe320000: 1, sdhci@fe330000: 0
Loading Environment from EXT4... Card did not respond to voltage select!
In:    serial@ff1a0000
Out:   serial@ff1a0000
Err:   serial@ff1a0000
Model: Firefly-RK3399 Board
Net:   
Error: ethernet@fe300000 address not set.
eth-1: ethernet@fe300000
Hit any key to stop autoboot:  0 
Card did not respond to voltage select!
switch to partitions #0, OK
mmc1 is current device
Scanning mmc 1:1...
Found U-Boot script /boot/boot.scr
2958 bytes read in 2 ms (1.4 MiB/s)
## Executing script at 00500000
Boot script loaded from mmc 1
137 bytes read in 1 ms (133.8 KiB/s)
4694491 bytes read in 307 ms (14.6 MiB/s)
19980296 bytes read in 1296 ms (14.7 MiB/s)

Edited by Redferne