orange pi+ 2 v1.1 wont boot

d7panic

First :

i downloaded both Armbian versions for "Orange Pi+ 2" but reported link file names where different from those that actually download :

a) link says https://dl.armbian.com/orangepiplus/Ubuntu_xenial_default_desktop.7z, but download file is Armbian_5.38_Orangepiplus_Ubuntu_xenial_default_3.4.113_desktop.7z

b) 2nd link says https://dl.armbian.com/orangepiplus/Debian_stretch_next.7z, but download is Armbian_5.38_Orangepiplus_Debian_stretch_next_4.14.14.7z

Second :

after download i extracted both with :  7z e filename.7z

then i run etcher 1.4.4 cli ./etcher -d /dev/sdd filename.img -y  , result sdcard writed, then i inserted sdcard and boot it .

I never had a hdmi signal and green led still blinking in both images i tried  .

Thanks in advance for any help

Panos

The first filename is only link to the latest file which would be downloaded.

The blinking Led is a sign for the heartbeat of the OS.

Try to connect via Ethernet/SSH when you didnt get a HDMİ Signal.

Thank you for your answer, but the lights of ethernet are not blinking so i thing that the system is not booted

and maybe have wrong images .  Also by searching any new ip there is no any .

My board have h3 processor is possible to use images of zeroplus2-h3 ?

Panos

15 hours ago, d7panic said:

Thank you for your answer, but the lights of ethernet are not blinking so i thing that the system is not booted

and maybe have wrong images .  Also by searching any new ip there is no any .

In the last months I tested some images for different boards and some did have some problem with the ethernet.

Sometimes I could use a USB-Ethernet-Dingle and sometimes it only worked from the serial-Console-port or I could configure the
ethernet-port from there (when the USB-Ethernet-dongle was activated)