order how many mainboards and they will modify it to your demands?

renky

In general I want to know, how many arm mainboards is it required to order and the manufacturer

starts negotiating about specifications you want to get modified?

I do not say at the same price. If I tell the manufacturer of the orange pi one, I want the arm mainboard

but it must have 4gb ram and usb mini b connectors at what volume number does the

manufacturer start listening? 50000 mainboards?

Thank you. 

9 hours ago, renky said:

In general I want to know, how many arm mainboards is it required to order and the manufacturer

starts negotiating about specifications you want to get modified?

I do not say at the same price. If I tell the manufacturer of the orange pi one, I want the arm mainboard

but it must have 4gb ram and usb mini b connectors at what volume number does the

manufacturer start listening? 50000 mainboards?

Thank you. 

We(FriendlyElec) can do it. The MOQ is 1000pcs using RK3399, but the engineer fee is $6000, or 1BTC(price is valid within 1 month) , Sample time is 6-7 weeks, you will get 3 samples.

if your order is more than 6000pcs in 12 months. The engineer fee can be returned in the last order.

We == friendlyArm?

We can do it. The MOQ is 1000pcs using RK3399, but the engineer fee is $6000, or 1BTC(price is valid within 1 month) , Sample time is 6-7 weeks, you will get 3 samples.
if your order is more than 6000pcs in 12 months. The engineer fee can be returned in the last order.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk