Cubietruck w/ armbian jessie is hanging after 4-6 days..

deep

Hello! I have armbian jessie on cubietruck. I am using it with asterisk software. After 4 or 6 days its hanging. I was change hdd to ssd disk, decrease temperature to 44C, and problem is not solved. Please help me find the way.. i have no battery, and battery on board is not 3v - 1,7v now.

Do you have a good power source? A minimum of 3A, 5V power source is needed.

I have one board that has been under powered with 2,5A source and was time-to time hanging when the power consumption exceeded the capacity of the power source.

After replacing with power source of larger capacity the problem was gone.

yes. i have a good power source. nothing troubles with it. I know about this problem. May be you can tell me how to monitor kernel error in armbian? i cant see any troubles when freeze.

one this is not clear for me- clock is droping.... i dont know what happend. may be is this a problem?

There were some issues with CPU speed change and governor. At least on similar Allwinner H3 chips. Try to edit /etc/default/cpufrequtils and change governor, set min and max to the same value. Remember to restart cpufrequtils service or reboot.

Hello again... I have tested my 2 pcs cubietruck with ARMBIAN 5.73 stable Debian GNU/Linux 9 (stretch) 4.19.17-sunxi   and system freeze at 3-4 day from start. I've  made cron task with hot reboot with period 3 days, and it was help me.

may be its a same problem like this - system freeze? what i need to do to solve this problem?

12 minutes ago, deep said:

may be its a same problem like this - system freeze? what i need to do to solve this problem?

Yes, that would be my first guess. Changing u-boot, going back one by one - here you can find files:
https://apt.armbian.com/pool/main/l/linux-u-boot-cubietruck-next/

When you find a working one, we can check little more.

10 hours ago, deep said:

i need to install it one  by one? dpkg -i xxxxx.deb?0

Yes. This method will work for all, except for the latest one and for the future since we move updating process from packaging script to a separate script (nand-sata-install). But there you can only update latest u-boot.