Orange Pi Zero H2+ not booting on new imgs for anybody else?

Leitnin

Hey there. I used to run an Octoprint server on my Orange Pi Zero H2+ installed over armbian, which got swapped with a raspberry pi for unimportant reasons.

I wanted to switch back, but for all of the armbian builds listed here for Orange Pi Zero, I am just getting a green light on the board and some blinking of the orange indicator only from the Ethernet Jack. Is this expected? This is happening with multiple SD-cards an two Orange Pi Zeros.

All of the OS images from http://www.orangepi.org/ seem to work just fine, as well as an old "debian_server_for_orangepizero_v0_9_2.img" I found, so I'm going that route for now.  But I can't image this is expected behavior.

Thank you for the link. I imagined there would be little to be done without more information.

Curiously, after going through setup on another debian build, I decided to give the stretch img another shot, and now it seems to be working. 

The only thing different is, it is being powered by a USB cable not from a simple power supply, but from a PC (and recognized as PI USB to serial )No idea if that is relevant, but it seems to be working now.