bt_default but no hci0

hbmaennchen

Greetings,

i have installed armbian to my new nanopct4 (4.4.162 with full armbian firmware), There is no hci device showing up so no usable adapter.

I have no idea what to do, i have problems with 2.4 ghz wireless networks, 5ghz works fine.

any help or hints?

32 minutes ago, hbmaennchen said:

There is no hci device showing up so no usable adapter.

This board has status "WIP / suitable for testing". There is one FAQ at the device download page which explain this:

SUITABLE FOR TESTING (WIP) are devices which we’re currently working on but they are not ready! These images are suitable for developers and experienced users. They are not very well tested but they might work without any problems. Your help to improve this situation is greatly appreciated.

Bluetooth is known to not work since its not configured/enabled yet (it also has low priority) while for wifi this is something new to me. I did a few tests and it worked fine ...

Hi,

I am almost done building my replacement for my NVIDIA Shield! (USB ports that were attached to media storage are fried).    I am amazed at how well the NanoPC-T4 performs.  I downloaded Armbian even though the board status is "Work in Progress"

I wanted to see how well it's coming along.   Great Job!    I was so impressed with this board that I'm building a Development Environment for it.   I just ordered my usb - to -ttl 

Do you know when BT will be ready ?  Is it enabled in the experimental branch ?  I noticed the bluetooth kernel module is loaded, it just doesn't enable correctly.. rfkill eventually turns power off, at least that what I see in my logs anyway.