Orange Pi 2 Plus - NAT and Forwarding Ports

@lex

Hi,

It is nice to join in and be part of a such fast growing UOS.

I would like get some advice and solve the following scenarios:

* Internet Sharing with one Client only, no 'switch' needed, this has been accomplished with the instructions in   https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Internet_sharing, so all the iptables rules and NAT is done with success.

I am able to navigate the internet from OPI-PC.

* which armbian version for the smallest server to run on OPI PC, that will provide some web services.

* Need to be able to access OPI-PC from the external world (from PC-3), this is what i am struggling to get it right. 

Say i want to connect to OPI PC from a browser: http://200.xxx.xxx.xxx .

Things to be noted:

* don't worry about the router, this has been done also,

* please, don't try to solve the puzzle changing the topology (drawing below), i know the way you would possibly use OPI2 Plus would be the other way around, use it as a Wifi AP and connect the eth0 to Internet, but this topology is so to solve a specific problem,

* the NAT rules must not interfere with the currently running rules,

* must find OPI PC in all ranges (from internal 192.168.xxx.xxx and from internet)

* wlan0 is using DHCP, need a way (or script) to find the acquired IP, and it may change very often.

This is being challenging to get the rules to work since all possible samples i find is using a static IP, if the rule must have the IP i need a way to get it (whenever it changes),

* will use Ubuntu 14.04 LTS for personal reasons, but i think iptables is Distro agnostic,

* i will share all the results in case others want to learn from this,

* i don't use FW, only iptables.

* be kind, i am not very keen on this iptables stuff, :)

In summary i have internet sharing from the OPI-PC but can not access it from outside.

Here is a drawing of the complete topology:

+---------> eth0 PC-3                          
  |
  v
Internet (public IP)
  ^
  |
  |
  v 
IP: 200.xxx.xxx.xxx   [ Orange PI 2 Plus ]
[ router ]  <-------> wlan0 (DHCP: 192.168.254.13)
  ^                   eth0 (static IP) <----------> eth0 [ Orange Pi PC ] (small server serv.)
  |                         192.168.0.77                  (static IP: 192.168.0.1) 
  |
  |
  |
  +-------> eth0 PC-2 (IP: 192.168.254.55)

I would appreciate if you could help.

@lex

Ps: Focus on OPI2  Plus, don't care about the internet sharing.

I would try to solve the problem at layer2 instead (bridging and maybe using ebtables) since then (changing DHCP) addresses do not matter, the Opi Plus interconnects its two network interfaces and the OPi PC can be accessed more easily.

All you need then to access it from the outside are forwarding rules on the router.

https://wiki.debian.org/BridgeNetworkConnections#Bridging_with_a_wireless_NIC