5 5
GeorgeL

SSH doesn't work on Orange Pi Zero

6 hours ago, Igor said:

This could be safe to ignore, but it would be nice to peek into the logs to see which module(s) are not getting loaded.

sudo journalctl -u systemd-modules-load.service

I can provide you with more information on the systemd-modules-load.service later on. However I'm currently back again on the legacy kernel because I noticed other stuff not working (which actually isn't crucial). But is it the case that all Armbian images with mainline kernel don't support the hardware read-outs of H3 processors? Armbianmonitor isn't working correctly on my side with 16.04 and mainline e.g. voltage, DRAM clock, temperature and so on are not retrieved correctly. The same is the case for h3consumption which doesn't work any more and a few other tools which now report either no value or wrong values (EZ Monitor, phpSysMonitor). Or is it because of the missing compatibility of 16.04 with mainline kernel as it is intended for legacy? thanks in advance for more info on that!

4 hours ago, BlackWoxs said:

@thexman thank you very much for your work and the batch files on GitHub.

Thanks to these I am now back and running fine under systemd-229-4ubuntu-21.11, without having to resort to non-standard patching/config.

Much appreciated.

Hey BlackWoxs, you are very welcome! I'm very happy that I could contribute something useful that is also helping other people :)

Edited by thexman
typo

17 minutes ago, thexman said:

I can provide you with more information on the systemd-modules-load.service later on

No need. We don't have capacity to sponsor support for generic Debian problems - use Google, Debian/Ubuntu forums. Pointing you to the right direction is already a premium service which will save you some time.

23 minutes ago, thexman said:

Armbianmonitor isn't working correctly on my side with 16.04 and mainline

That's is known. This service along with other utilities were made specially for legacy kernel. Most of those functions does not exists and/or will never exists in a modern kernel. Use kernel which suits your needs best. 

5 5