NPi DUO2 Kernel 3.4?

NicoD

Hi all.
This is not Armbian related. But I don`t know where else to ask.

I`m doing research on the NanoPi DUO2 running FriendlyCore with kernel 4.14 for my next review video. 
I would like to film the video with the DUO2. For that I`ve got a camera, it works. But only at 7 fp/s.
On the FriendlyARM wiki it sais:

The mjpg-streamer utility uses libjpeg to software-encode steam data. The Linux-4.14 based ROM currently doesn't support hardware-encoding. If you use a H3 boards with Linux-3.4 based ROM you can use the ffmpeg utility to hardware-encode stream data and this can greatly release CPU's resources and speed up encoding:

I tried searching for kernel 3.4. But I`m unable to find it(I think).
This is what I get. I don`t think/know these are useable.

pi@NanoPi-Duo2:~$ sudo apt-cache search linux-headers 3.4
linux-headers-3.4.0-1-hammerhead - Linux kernel headers for version 3.4.0 on Nexus 5
linux-headers-3.4.0-4-goldfish - Linux kernel headers for version 3.4.0 on Android touch emulation
linux-headers-3.4.0-5-flo - Linux kernel headers for version 3.4.0 on Nexus 10
linux-headers-3.4.0-7-mako - Linux kernel headers for version 3.4.0 on Nexus 4

Could somebody please point me in the right direction on how to do this? I asked my contact at FriendlyElec but didn`t get a response.
I`m a total noob at this, sorry. 

Greetings,

NicoD

Hi again @TohaX

Do you work for FriendlyArm?
I seem to experience a few issues with the image. On-board wifi doesn't work, wifi dongles do work. It runs a lot hotter than 4.14. Where it ran fine without a heatsink and fan, it now needs a heatsink + fan to have the same performance. It reached 80°C with a short 7z benchmark.
With npi-config I can't change the cpu frequency to 1.2Ghz. It does work with cpufreq-set.
I didn't have much better results with mjpg_streamer. Still 7fps in 720p, 2fps in 1080p and 22fps in 480p.
I haven't put much time and effort into it yet. I need to re-check and compare everything to be sure.
If you do work for FriendlyArm, could you please give me an email address that I can contact with my findings?

Thank you, greetings. NicoD

Нет. Я простой пользователь и только планирую покупку nanopi duo 2. Но теперь думаю, а стоит ли ее покупать, после описанных тобой недостатков?

10 hours ago, TohaX said:

Нет. Я простой пользователь и только планирую покупку nanopi duo 2. Но теперь думаю, а стоит ли ее покупать, после описанных тобой недостатков? 

Здравствуйте. Эта операционная система все еще нова. Я надеюсь, что эти недостатки будут решены. Пока что я не могу рекомендовать его для камеры безопасности, и есть более совершенные устройства для безголового сервера. Тем не менее, я думаю, что это отличная платформа. Надеюсь, что будет быстрое улучшение. Приветствия, NicoD

Translation
Hi. This Operating System is still new. I hope these shortcomings will be resolved. So far, I can not recommend it for a security camera, and there are better devices for a headless server. All tho, I believe it's a nice board. I hope it'll improve quickly. Greetings.