OPI PC Plus

hajupiko49

The translation was done by Google

Hello friends,

my hardware: Orangepi pc plus
dac-pcm5102mk-i2s.
3.5 "touch display

So far I have the system in eMMC (ARMBIAN 5.60 stable Ubuntu 16.04.5 LTS 3.4.113-sun8i) and optionally on 16GB uSD card (ARMBIAN Debian GNU / Linux 8 (jessie) 3.4.113-sun8i). In both cases, an xfce desktop is installed.

The setup of the DAC I have after the tutorial I2S on Orange Pi H3
by Da Alchemist, February 29, 2016 in both Debian 8 and Ubuntu 16.04. Works well.
I installed the display after the hints from How to use Touchscreen + LCD on H3 devices by kutysam, July 31, 2017.
It claps with the display of the desktop, but the touch and mouse do not match.
With a USB mouse it works, but not permanently. The ad hangs after a few mouse clicks.

Now I have tested times times Armbian_5.65_Orangepipcplus_Ubuntu_bionic_next_4.14.78 or Armbian_5.65_Orangepipcplus_Debian_stretch_next_4.14.78.img ever written on a 16GB uSD and tried the device. Unfortunately I did not find the script.bin anymore. The same applies to Debian 9 too. Therefore, I get no sound from the DAC.
In addition, I have also connected the display according to the above instructions. However, the display shows the console after booting.

What can I do to at least get the same functionality as the older systems? Even better would be a working touch function.

Yours sincerely
hajupiko49