who wants Flash Player on armbian?

Tido

couple thousand lines later I upload this gyroscope based game to the ios appstore/android playstore published from flash player to earn something for my dev team, did I get my moneys worth? no but I did earn more than I donated to you on the last comment, flash ide just keeps getting updates for all the latest smart phones and I love it:

Maybe I will make a online multiplayer where people take turns but I really hate these smart phones if no ones going to give me much on that store, until than I walk around with a flip phone.

you're in the real world and all of the stores are full of clients, you're in the phone world you have 2 stores and you take all the free ones.

I have fees as an adobe developer, don't expect to be my friend if you wouldn't give me a dollar for my software and you have a fair wage.

31231.JPG.19bb6cf883c2e80b0ac4954485b8aabf.JPG

2 hours ago, ftp-bin2fex said:

I really hate these smart phones if no ones going to give me much on that store, until than I walk around with a flip phone.

you're in the real world and all of the stores are full of clients, you're in the phone world you have 2 stores and you take all the free ones. 

I don't have a smart phone, don't want one. If I need a computer with me I take an SBC with a small display with Armbian running on it. It does more for me than a smart phone can do.
I like the liberty of doing what you want with your device...
But don't use flash. Thats so 2000 :)

Just now, NicoD said:

With a comment like that, it doesn't make me feel good.

"c" language is so 1969 why not use the "a" language released by adobe to publish flash software. You can say, well "a" doesn't let you express yourself as much as "c" just like some can say "c" doesn't let them express themselves as much as producing a cpu chip.

learning "a" will help you have "c" later.

6 hours ago, ftp-bin2fex said:

That`s a joke. Learn to laugh ;)

6 hours ago, ftp-bin2fex said:

"c" language is so 1969 why not use the "a" language

Don`t joke about C, that`s serious stuff. (again...)
Greetings

On ‎1‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 2:18 AM, NicoD said:

Don`t joke about C, that`s serious stuff. (again...)

Look I study both, no need to put people down on something, here is my 0.3 second boot Arm Cortex-M4 with great 240mhz setpixel drawing speed "c"language.

21 minutes ago, ftp-bin2fex said:

Look I study both, no need to put people down on something, here is my 0.3 second boot Arm Cortex-M4 with great 240mhz setpixel drawing speed "c"language.

I`m sorry for what I said. I did not want to hurt you in any way. It was just a joke. It was new years eve and I drank some...

I love what you`re doing, very good. It doesn`t matter which language or tool you use, the result is what matters. Use the tool that`s best for the use case, and for this it`s flash.
Greetings.

On 12/31/2018 at 6:17 PM, ftp-bin2fex said:

With a comment like that, it doesn't make me feel good.

"c" language is so 1969 why not use the "a" language released by adobe to publish flash software. You can say, well "a" doesn't let you express yourself as much as "c" just like some can say "c" doesn't let them express themselves as much as producing a cpu chip.

learning "a" will help you have "c" later.

As much as I would like to see flash just go away - there's actually a lot of productive code in the application space - everything from games to productivity -

Not all flash was horrible ads and malware...

Much of that code will be lost to history when Adobe finally sunsets the flash runtimes...

39 minutes ago, sfx2000 said:

As much as I would like to see flash just go away

There is basically not a month passing by without a vulnerability because of FLASH. For more than 2 years I life FLASH free and this very good. Thank you Steve, Thank you Apple :P to get rid of this resource hog :D

Just now, Tido said:

to get rid of this resource hog :D

trace(System.totalMemory)

trace(System.totalMemoryNumber)

trace(System.freeMemory)

trace(System.privateMemory)

Not all flash scripters will be efficient, we have scripts to check ram consumption etc... not much is being used when I release, if its my mmo I might use 300mb ram for the map but hey its a big multiplayer game (that 300mb was sent over as 100kb compressed to save your bandwidth), if its a simple game might use like 2-12 mb ram that's nothing

3 hours ago, Tido said:

There is basically not a month passing by without a vulnerability because of FLASH. For more than 2 years I life FLASH free and this very good. Thank you Steve, Thank you Apple :P to get rid of this resource hog :D

As long as one doesn't run a Web Browser that doesn't have flash built in :D

Anyways - to the point of Jobs' "Thoughts on Flash" memo - it has taken longer than it should for the other browsers to follow through, even on MacOS where Safari can still run flash...

But there's hope on the horizon -- https://blogs.windows.com/msedgedev/2017/07/25/flash-on-windows-timeline/

I'm pretty much flash free - yeah, Chrome still supports it, but holds in at an arm's length (presumably while holding it's nose, lol) - my main concern with flash these days is for those family members and friends that are not as computer literate... and flash has gotten them into trouble...

(my thoughts for Java in the browser are generally along the same lines - both flash and java have decidedly questionable security issues, and we won't talk about ActiveX and the hitshow there)

Just now, sfx2000 said:

As long as one doesn't run a Web Browser that doesn't have flash built in

This is an old flash app with a web browser built in, and the second video I make pu$$y vibrator app for girls to please them selves, somebody want there initials on one?