NaNoPC T4 & OV13850

ISTANBUL

Hi,

I am strugling with the OV13850 camera on the NanoPC T4.  Its working with the command

GStreamer 1.1 command:
gst-launch-1.0 rkisp io-mode=4 path-iqf=/etc/cam_iq/rk-ov13850.xml ! video/x-raw,format=NV12,width=1280,height=720,framerate=30/1 ! rkximagesink

But I can not connect to it through OepnCv VideoCapture cap(0) . or 1 2 3 .

It give s error :

VIDIOC_QUERYCTRL: Inappropriate ioctl for device

Is there anybody experienced on this ? 

thx

Hi !

I am also trying to get the camera (OV4689 though) to work on a Nano Pi M4. May I ask how did you get to have the rkisp installed ? (What kernel config option did you use ?) And how did you get the /etc/cam_iq/rk-ov13850.xml file ? Did you add it yourself or was it directly from Armbian sources ?

Concerning your question, have you been configuring the ISP module before using the camera ? Check the "Linux" part in the link below. It says 

The applcation for plain v4L2 capture device still can be used(like gstreamer v4l2src plugins, v4l2ctl), but the media controller must be setup in a proper state before starting capture.

http://opensource.rock-chips.com/wiki_Rockchip-isp1

In the gstreamer plugin, it takes care of configuring the media-ctl, before the v4l2-ctl, but if you don't use gstreamer you have to configure it yourself.

image.png.a4c60f046e79dd4f08dc1da229cf8653.png

Also you can look at the PDF I attached, it shows you an example to use gstreamer in cv.VideoCapture.

Cheers

Jules

Rockchip_Linux_OpenCV_开发指南.zh-CN.en.pdf