Make 4.19 kernel available again for Rock64

Hello,

In december, it was possible to install 4.19 kernel for Rock64. Unfortunately this kernel was removed from Armbian repo. 4.20 kernel is bogus, USB doesn't work and SD card is very slow. 4.19 was fine. Is it possible to make it available again in in the repo ?

Thank you

9 minutes ago, martinayotte said:

NEXT changed from 4.14.y to 4.19.y

DEV changed from 4.19.y to 4.20.y

So, simply use NEXT ...

Not for Rock64 :) We don't have this kernel in a BETA repo anymore since we keep only last n versions.

As I noted earlier,  I had problems with usb storage not being recognzed on a rock64 after  update to the 4.20 kernel.  In my case on a Rock64 v2.0 , I seemed to have fixed the problem  by making the following changes which are reversions to the previous 4.19 dts values.    

vcc_host1_5v: vcc_otg_5v: vcc-host1-5v-regulator {#############################  from 4.20,  changed A2 back to D3  to make things work
compatible = "regulator-fixed";
enable-active-high;
gpio = <&gpio0 RK_PA2 GPIO_ACTIVE_HIGH>;

usb2 {
usb20_host_drv: usb20-host-drv {
rockchip,pins = <0 RK_PA2 RK_FUNC_GPIO &pcfg_pull_none>;#################  from 4.20,  changed A2 back to D3  to make things work

My board is version 2.0

This problem did not affect other usb devices, btw,  just storage...  I tried to check the specs but didn't see find anything for vcc_host1_5v ,  vcc_otg_5v or usb20_host_drv.

I did find usb_otg_drv at A2.....   

I noted the aobe in the pine64rock64 forum,  but have had no response their yet.  I am now back to booting off of a ssd on USB3 and having a usb stick and mouse/mouse keyboard on the usb2  ports--  once again,  this is on a Rock64 v2.0