Odroid C1 arm64?

ottuzzi

Hi,

toying around with Odroid C1 kernel compilation and trying new kernels (both 5.0-rc2 and the mainline amlogic kernel) there are some patches that do no apply correctly.

Both general-packaging-4.17-next.patch and general-increasing_DMA_block_memory_allocation_to_2048.patch apply correctly if I remove the part of the patch referring arm64 architecture: is this fine?

For sure Odroid C1 is a 32-bit SBC.. does anyone knows why there are references for arm64?

If you agree I can create a pull request to remove those lines...

Thanks

**Bye

Piero

48 minutes ago, ottuzzi said:

Hi,

toying around with Odroid C1 kernel compilation and trying new kernels (both 5.0-rc2 and the mainline amlogic kernel) there are some patches that do no apply correctly.

Both general-packaging-4.17-next.patch and general-increasing_DMA_block_memory_allocation_to_2048.patch apply correctly if I remove the part of the patch referring arm64 architecture: is this fine?

For sure Odroid C1 is a 32-bit SBC.. does anyone knows why there are references for arm64?

If you agree I can create a pull request to remove those lines...

Thanks

**Bye

Piero

You can do that, while the best is to fix patch accordingly and rename to general-packaging-5.x-next.patch Someone has to be the 1st adjuster :) We will need it elsewhere sooner or later.