PINE64@FOSDEM PineBook Pro, PinePhone, Pine H64, ...

NicoD

Hi all.
Last weekend PINE64 was on FOSDEM with many new products.
The PineBook Pro with RK3399.
The new designed PINE H64 with the H6, now with wifi on-board and a small form-factor. That one's comming out next week.
The PinePhone. A prototype of the PinePhone with an A64 SoC and 2GB of RAM.
The PineCam. A multi-funtional network camera.
A new SNES case.
Exciting times to come with all that.
I've made a video about it all. You can see it here.
Greetings, NicoD

3 hours ago, TonyMac32 said:

Don't forget Rock64 Rev 3.  I'll take one of those and an Pine H64 B, please.  :lol:

I didn't notice that one. I knew there was an Rock64, but I didn't check it. There was even more stuff I didn't talk about. A tablet kind of thing, and another board with A64.
I ordered the OPi3 on Friday cause I couldn't handle not being able to order the Pine H64 yet. But I still want the H64 so much. That form factor could replace many of my older/ancient devices.
I'll have to see when I'll get it if it's all I imagine it to be. Could be my C2 still gives it a beating. I need passively cooled, light but fast.... The C2 still does this great at 1.75Ghz maxed without a fan.

You've got to use the right tool for the job, so I've invented many jobs for my tools. In this video my RPi2b is used to record the sound, the Odroid C2 to check filmed images. And I had an RPi3b+ for gaming on the train. :) All a job well done. Of course 1 sbc could have done it all :)
Cheers

19 minutes ago, NicoD said:

You've got to use the right tool for the job, so I've invented many jobs for my tools. In this video my RPi2b is used to record the sound, the Odroid C2 to check filmed images. And I had an RPi3b+ for gaming on the train. :) All a job well done. Of course 1 sbc could have done it all :)

Maximum Geek :rolleyes:

Edit:

4 hours ago, TonyMac32 said:

Rock64 Rev 3

The Rock64 Revision 3 is the latest version of the company’s mini PC with a Rockchip RK3328  processor.
https://liliputing.com/2019/02/pine64s-single-board-computers-are-getting-2019-upgrades-prices-still-start-at-25.html