AP6210 regulatory certification (like FCC)

leomecma

I need certificate AP6210 in regulatory agency here in Brazil (ANATEL). My AP6210 works very well, no problems.

I have certificate a similar WIFI/BT module that use Broadcom too in recent past and for this manufacturer send two things:

1. A mfg firmware that enable module hardware control (to set power, channel, duty cycle, technology, etc);

2. A tool called wl that allows send commands

For bluetooth a little program that controls this part.

I'm looking for similar tools for certificate AP6210 but I cant find this anywhere. I have tried contact with AMPAK and no answer.

Appreciate for any help.

For ANATEL - you should be covered in part by Ampak's certification for FCC/IC/EU-Red for the module.

However... that only certs the System in Package, not the board itself where it's integrated, normally there's a bit more work to do, and unfortunately, Anatel in Brazil is a bit of a pain to work with....

sfx2000, ANATEL doesn't accept others certifications like FCC, I have to do all tests.

But to proceed I need a mfg firmware that enables me to set channel, power, technology, duty cycle, etc,. I send e-mail to AMPAK and no answer.