Why my content need to be approved by a moderator?

Marylee96

TRS-80 EDIT: After post was approved, they came back some weeks later and edited the content and replaced whole post with spam, which I have removed. I am leaving the post up though, as already other new users (searching for answer to same problem) found it helpful. How ironic.

Edited by TRS-80
see note inline

It’s for spam mitigation. After your reputation score goes up it won’t have to be approved. There are several moderators in all time zones so response time for approval is usually reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Marylee96 said:

Hello evryone. i'm a newbie. And this is my first content. Amazing! It said "your content need to be approved by a moderator". Please tell me why???

That seems a very paradoxical question. To ask that question you have to first start writing a question, but the question you ask can't be written before you start asking a question.  It's like a new big bang is happening in my head.
Welcome to the forum.

On 3/11/2019 at 11:48 PM, NicoD said:

That seems a very paradoxical question. To ask that question you have to first start writing a question, but the question you ask can't be written before you start asking a question.  It's like a new big bang is happening in my head.
Welcome to the forum.

May be Marylee96 could post by hacking skill but it is inconvenient to do that.

On 3/11/2019 at 4:37 AM, lanefu said:

It’s for spam mitigation. After your reputation score goes up it won’t have to be approved. There are several moderators in all time zones so response time for approval is usually reasonable.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk