WiFi observation on 5.0.y

Just to let people know that since I'm running kernel 5.0.y, I found that most of the WiFi firmware is now trying to load their NVRAM using a new file naming scheme, for example :

On my OrangePi3, it try to load "brcmfmac43455-sdio.xunlong,orangepi-3.txt" instead of the normal "brcmfmac43455-sdio.txt", until I copied the file, no WiFi available.

On my OPiZeroPlus2, it try to load "brcm/brcmfmac43430-sdio.xunlong,orangepi-zero-plus2.txt", but on this one it seems to fall back using the normal file and WiFi is working.

On my OPiLite2, it try to load "brcm/brcmfmac43455-sdio.pine64,pine-h64.txt", revealing a mistake in the DT compatible ... <_< ... I will fix that ! :P (but fall back work there too).

BTW, all this seems to be with BRCM, I've not seeing that with RTL8723 ...

12 hours ago, Heverton Campos said:

Onde encontro esta img: Armbian_5.73_Aml-s912_Debian_stretch_next_5.0.0-rc4-next-20190130-g02495e76d-dirty.img

?

Main language here is English. If you are unable to write so please use a translator at least. Nobody will care about your post otherwise.