Device with specific hardware

Matthai

Hi,

I am looking for a device, which has the following hardware:

- 2x wifi adapter

- 2x ethernet adapter

- CSI connector for camera

- 2x USB port or 1x USB and 1x USB-C port

I know it would be very hard to find such a device, but an option would be to use one USB port and WiFi dongle instead second build-in WiFi and another USB to connect ethernet dogle into it. And for USB-C I can use use an USB-C-to-USB adapter...

So at least I would like to find a device with:

- 1x wifi adapter

- 1x ethernet adapter

- 2x or 3x USB port

Any ideas?

TinkerBoard or some RK3399-based device (Rockpi4B, NanoPC T4). Though, CSI connector is not currently working in Armbian for the Tinkerboard, but with the vendor's OS, it works just fine. I'm not sure not sure about the CSI in the RK3399's.

2 hours ago, Matthai said:

So at least I would like to find a device with:

- 1x wifi adapter

- 1x ethernet adapter

- 2x or 3x USB port

Any ideas?

It's a lot easier saying which ones don't have that instead of the ones who do have that. What you describe is almost every sbc there is.
So these fastors are not important for you. What might be important questions is, how much are you wiling to pay. What performance do you need? What's the form factor/size you want, how much power can it use, do you want a 5V device?
What speeds do you need? 100Mbps enough per ethernet? usb2 good enough? Do you need hdmi?

There's the R1 from FriendlyElec with double ethernet, usb ports, wifi and no hdmi.
https://www.friendlyarm.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=69&product_id=248

Litteraly hundreds of boards have what you described....

Basically a 5V device (powered by micro USB) would be great. I want it to be small and cheap, I intend to use it for a little bit special router/firewall (so it should run Linux). I do not need great network speed (100Mbps is enough). There is also no need for very high performance. No HDMI. USB I need for Yubikey and maybe to connect some other device like printer, webcam...

5 hours ago, Tido said:

a mini router with OpenWRT for example: TP-Link WR902AC (v3)  or GL.inet AR300M

Props to the GL.Inet.  I keep that in my backpack as a travel router... even VPNS home for me..  

15 minutes ago, Matthai said:

Thanks for advices. BTW, is there any search engine among these devices? I mean among development boards. That you are able to select how many USB's does it have, does it have HDMI, eMMC,...

There are but that doesn't answer the question you have. Software support is the most important property and information like "board runs Ubuntu/Linux/Android" tells exactly nothing.