wpa_supplicant.conf ap_scan=1 problem with network with mode=2

Hello everyone. I'm trying to configure wifi on my orange pi zero based on armbian buster. I planed to work in two wifi modes - client mode and access point mode. Wpa_supplicant allows me to register several networks in one configuration file, one of the networks can be with the option mode = 2, which means an access point. Then if during scanning wpa_supplicant does not find available points for connection, its own access point is created (which with mode=2 in conf file). I have problems with connecting other clients to this access point (it sees, but always reconnect). dnsmasq works as dhcp server as service, but i try to connecnt with static Ip on client too - no results. Does anybody work with it in that way.  If using hostapd to create AP - works fine, but i want to solve this problem withoutn any external packages. Thanks

UPDATE (before topic approved by moderator). If using key_mgmt=NONE for network{} with mode=2, idevices could establish connection. If i configure simple psk in ascii format - connections alwaysfailed

5 hours ago, Артём Кудрявцев said:

UPDATE2 run wpa_supplicant with -dd option. When client try to connect i see error strings

wpa_driver_nl80211_set_key: ifindex=4 (wlan0) alg=0 addr=0x230ded8 key_idx=0 set_tx=1 seq_len=0 key_len=0
   addr=30:07:4d:ba:c5:bf
nl80211: set_key failed; err=-22 Invalid argument)

Edited by Артём Кудрявцев