[CNX-Software] - Khadas VIM4 Review – Part 1: Unboxing, kit assembly, and first boot with OOWOW

RSS Bot

Khadas VIM4 review

Khadas VIM4 is a compact Amlogic A311D2 octa-core Cortex-A73/A53 SBC with 8GB RAM, HDMI input and output, WiFI 6 connectivity, and more. You can check our earlier post for the full specifications. The good news is that it will officially launch on May 10. I’ve also just received a Khadas VIM4 review sample today together with accessories. Today, I’ll start by checking out the board, assembling the kit, and trying out OOWOW services to boot OS from the cloud, before testing available operating systems in more detail in the second part of Khadas VIM4 review a little later. Khadas VIM4 kit unboxing I received everything in a bland card board package with several small packages inside. Beside Khadas VIM4 SBC, we’ve got a plastic + metal enclosure with screws and screw driver, two antennas for WiFi and Bluetooth, a USB Type-C power supply, a USB-C cable, an M.2 expansion board, [...]

The post Khadas VIM4 Review – Part 1: Unboxing, kit assembly, and first boot with OOWOW appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines