[CNX-Software] - Ultenic T10 review – A self-emptying 2-in-1 smart vacuum robot with mopping function

RSS Bot

Ultenic T10 smart vacuum cleaner review

Ultenic T10 is a 2-in-1 smart vacuum cleaner and mopping system with a self-emptying base that’s quite similar to the Cybovac S31 robot I reviewed a little over a year ago. The Cybovac vacuum cleaner still works fine, but it has some shortcomings, so when Ultenic asked me whether I would be interested in reviewing their T10 unit, I accepted, and here I am with a new smart robot vacuum cleaner that I’ll review with the Android app in a larger house. Ultenic T10 unboxing The package and hardware are very similar to what I got with the Cybovac model. The robot comes with a charging base that’s pretty large since it includes its own dust bag for the self-emptying function. Key features listed for the T10 vacuum cleaner: Navigation Type – LDS laser for visual SLAM function Suction power Carpet pressurization – 2700 Pa Fixed-point cleaning – 2700 Pa [...]

The post Ultenic T10 review – A self-emptying 2-in-1 smart vacuum robot with mopping function appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines