[CNX-Software] - NVISEN FU01 is a fanless Tiger Lake mini PC with a Thunderbolt 4 port

RSS Bot

Tiger Lake Thunderbolt 4

NVISEN FU01 fanless mini PC is offered with a choice of Intel Core i3/i5/i7 Tiger Lake processors, fitted with up to 16GB RAM (upgradeable to 64GB), a 256GB or 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD, and the highlight of the computer is its 40Gbps Thunderbolt 4 port with 8K video output support. The Tiger Lake system can drive up to three 4K displays with HDMI 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.2 connectors adding to the Thunderbolt 4 port, offers Gigabit Ethernet and WiFi 5 connectivity, plus six USB 3.0/2.0 Type-A ports for expansion. NVISEN FU01 specifications: SoC (one or the other) Intel Core i3-1115G4 dual-core processor @ 3.0GHz, up to 4.1GHz (Turbo) with Intel UHD graphics; 28W TDP Intel Core i5-1135G7 quad-core processor @ 2.4GHz, up to 4.2GHz (Turbo) with Intel Xe graphics; 28W TDP Intel Core i7-1165G7 quad-core processor @ 2.8GHz, up to 4.7GHz (Turbo) with Intel Xe graphics; 28W TDP System Memory [...]

The post NVISEN FU01 is a fanless Tiger Lake mini PC with a Thunderbolt 4 port appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines