[CNX-Software] - “ESP32-C3-0.42LCD” is a tiny WiFi & BLE IoT board with 0.42-inch display, Qwiic connector

RSS Bot

ESP32-C3-0.42LCD

01Space “ESP32-C3-0.42LCD” is a small (23.5 x 18 mm) board equipped with ESP32-C3 RISC-V WiFi and Bluetooth microcontroller, a 0.42-inch display, and a Qwicc I2C connector to easily add modules such as sensors. The first time I saw it, the form factor immediately reminded me of the nRF52840-based XIAO BLE Sense board I just used to test Edge Impulse machine learning framework. Both boards should have similar use cases, but XIAO BLE Sense includes a 6-axis IMU sensor, and I had to connect an OLED display, while the ESP32-C3 board already integrates a display, and I would have had to connect an external Qwicc module with an accelerometer. ESP32-C3-0.42LCD specifications: SoC – ESP32-C3FH4 SoC with RISC-V core @ 160 MHz, 4MB flash, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth 5 LE with Long-Range support Ceramic antenna Display – 0.42-inch LCD USB – 1x USB Type-C port for power and programming Expansion Qwiic I2C connector [...]

The post “ESP32-C3-0.42LCD” is a tiny WiFi & BLE IoT board with 0.42-inch display, Qwiic connector appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines