[CNX-Software] - Rockchip RK3588 CPU module exposes more I/Os through four board-to-board connectors

RSS Bot

RD-RK3588 development board

We’ve already seen several Rockchip RK3588 modules with Firefly Core-3588J, Turing RK1, and Banana Pi RK3588_CV1, all with an edge connector to insertion into the carrier board. Rongpin RD-RK3588 system-on-module is a little different with four board-to-board connectors that enable a slightly more compact design, and should expose more I/Os than say a 314-pin MXM edge connector. The module ships with up to 16GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage, a Rockchip RK806-1 PMIC, and the company also offers a development kit with RD-RK3588-B baseboard fitted with the module for evaluation and early software development. RD-RK3588 board-to-board module RD-RK3588-C core module specifications: SoCSoC – Rockchip RK3588 octa-core processor with 4x Arm Cortex-A76 cores @ up to 2.4 GHz, 4x Arm Cortex-A55 cores, Arm Mali-G610 MP4 GPU with support for OpenGL ES3.2, OpenCL 2.2, Vulkan1.1, 6 TOPS NPU, 48MP ISP, 8Kp60 video decoding, 8Kp30 video encoding System Memory – [...]

The post Rockchip RK3588 CPU module exposes more I/Os through four board-to-board connectors appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines