[CNX-Software] - CANBed M4 SAM E51 development board features MCP2542FD CAN transceiver

RSS Bot

CANBed M4 development board

CANBed M4 development board based on Microchip SAM E51 Cortex-M4 microcontroller and MCP2542FD CAN transceiver provides a more powerful alternative to the CANBed RP2040 with a Raspberry Pi dual-core Cortex-M0+ microcontroller introduced last year. The board supports both CAN 2.0 and CAN FD with a 4-pin terminal block or a DB-9 connector, and offers expansion capabilities though two Grove connectors, and an 18-pin IO header. CANBed M4 specifications: MCU – Microchip ATSAME51G19A Arm Cortex M4 core @ up to 120 MHz with 512KB flash, 192KB RAM CAN Microchip MCP2542FD CAN transceiver with support for CAN 2.0 and CAN FD up to 2+ Mbps Input interface – DB-9 connector or terminal block 120 Ohm terminal resistor USB – 1x Micro USB port for programming Expansion I2C Grove connector UART Grove connector SPI header 18-pin I/O header with up to 12x GPIOs, UART, I2C, 4x analog inputs, 5V, and GND Misc – [...]

The post CANBed M4 SAM E51 development board features MCP2542FD CAN transceiver appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines