[CNX-Software] - MECOOL KP1 smart projector review – Part 1: Unboxing and first try

RSS Bot

MECOOL KP1 Smart Speaker review

I’ve just received a review sample of the MECOOL KP1 smart projector with Full HD resolution that ships with an integrated “MECOOL KD5” Android 11 for TV HDMI stick powered by an Amlogic S805X2 processor. The company sent me a sample for review, and in this first post, I’ll check out MECOOL KP1 hardware and give it a first try, before reporting my experience in more detail in the second part of the review. MECOOL KP1 unboxing First, it’s not one of those mini projectors, as the package is fairly large… The device with with HDMI and AV (RCA composite + stereo audio) cables, a remote control, the power cord, and a quick starter guide. The right side of the side comes with the focus wheel and a dust filter. The rear panel includes one IR window, what should be holes for a speaker, and the power input. There’s also [...]

The post MECOOL KP1 smart projector review – Part 1: Unboxing and first try appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines