[CNX-Software] - Nano-U12P – An 8K digital signage player powered by an Intel Alder Lake processor

RSS Bot

8K digital signage player alder lake

Alder Lake processors were first formally announced at the end of 2021 with the most powerful H-Series, followed by a range of Alder Lake Edge IoT processors, and in February, Intel officially launched Alder Lake P-Series and U-Series mobile hybrid processors which I had expected to find in several mini PCs by now. But apart from ASRock iBOX 1200 Series announcement, and leaks of the NUC 12 Studio Pro, I had not really seen any. But today, I found what looks like a mini PC with the Polywell Nano-U12P, but it’s instead marketed as an 8K digital signage player with a choice of Alder Lake P-series and U-series processors. Nano-U12P specifications: SoC (one of the other) Intel Core i7-1280P 6P+8E (20 threads) processor @ 3.60/4.80GHz with Intel Xe graphics; 20/28W TDP Intel Core i7-1270P 4P+8E (16 threads) processor @ 3.50/4.80GHz with Intel Xe graphics; 20/28W TDP Intel Core i7-1260P 4P+8E [...]

The post Nano-U12P – An 8K digital signage player powered by an Intel Alder Lake processor appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines