OrangePi PLus 2E - how to disable apparmor?

ElMariachi2021

Hello!

I run Armbian (just updated to version 21) from an 128GByte heavy duty SD card.

I am just trying to setup searx (https://github.com/searx/searx) which is using Docker containers.

One of the Docker containers won't start, throwing an error message:

Zitat

docker-compose up -d
Starting redis ...
Starting searxng ...
Starting caddy   ... error

Starting redis   ... error
g `apparmor_parser apparmor_parser --version` failed with output:
error: exec: "apparmor_parser": executable file not found in $PATH

ERROR: for redis  Cannot start service redis: AppArmor enabled on system but the docker-default profile could not be loaded: runninStarting searxng ... error
error: exec: "apparmor_parser": executable file not found in $PATH

I searched for long, trying to find some possible solution for this issue. The most fitting seemd to be, where someone said:

Zitat

This is an issue arising from the fact that k3OS ships a repackaged Ubuntu kernel which has apparmor enabled by default but lacks apparmor userspace tooling combined with the fact that upstream kubelet in 1.21.x detects apparmor via kernel and attempts to enable profile(s). The solution for k3OS is to update your boot parameters, a la 58564fe, to disable apparmor.

Yes, it's for another OS and hardware, but I found no other possible solution. So disabling apparmor through a kernel parameter, is what I am trying to achieve.

I addded 'apparmor=0' to the bootenv, using armbian-config. I also updated the bootloader using armbian-config (is this necessary after updating env at all?).

But: it does not work.

dmesg shows the command line as:

Zitat

[    0.000000] Kernel command line: root=UUID=958cabde-0b00-443c-9897-ac4edc11e78d rootwait rootfstype=ext4 console=ttyS0,115200 console=tty1 hdmi.audio=EDID:0 disp.screen0_output_mode=1920x1080p60 consoleblank=0 loglevel=1 ubootpart=f08e98c5-01 ubootsource=mmc usb-storage.quirks=0x2537:0x1066:u,0x2537:0x1068:u   sunxi_ve_mem_reserve=0 sunxi_g2d_mem_reserve=0 sunxi_fb_mem_reserve=16 cgroup_enable=memory swapaccount=1

No 'apparmor=0' in there. And the initial problem with Docker remains.

Can you help me please, I don't know how to go on from here ..

Thanks! :)

Edit: Btw, there was another issue which seemed to have resolved by itself, but maybe it's important:

I did a dist-upgrade from 20 to 21 before. Then I rebooted and installed docker.io and docker-compose - but the docker-compose installation broke with an error, because zram/var/log was full at 49MByte used to 100%. I then uninstalled both, rebooted again, and then installed both packages again, which for some reason worked on the 2nd try ... but now I have noticed that zram/var/log is full most of the time (with no further errors so far..) Is this all right?

Edited by ElMariachi2021