[CNX-Software] - Business card-sized SBC ships with Intel Core Tiger Lake or AMD Ryzen V2000 processor

RSS Bot

de next-TGU8 SBC

We’ve already written about the UP 4000 SBC as a more powerful x86 alternative to Raspberry Pi 4, but if it still does not cut it, AAEON de next-TGU8 or de next-V2K8 should as the business card-sized single board computers are equipped with respectively an Intel Tiger Lake processor up to a Core i7-1185G7E, or and AMD Ryzen Embedded V2000 SoC up to Ryzen Embedded V2516. But the comparison stops at the size, as both SBCs offer sets of features different from the usual Raspberry Pi form factor with notably up to 16GB RAM, SATA and NVMe storage, dual Ethernet (1x 2.5GbE, 1x Gigabit Ethernet), dual 4K display output via HDMI and eDP, some USB 3.2 ports, as well as serial and I/O interfaces via headers. de next-TGU8/V2K8 SBC specifications: SoC de next-TGU8 Intel Core i7-1185G7E quad-core/octa-thread processor @ 1.80GHz / 4.40GHz with Intel UHD graphics; TDP: 15W (TPD up: [...]

The post Business card-sized SBC ships with Intel Core Tiger Lake or AMD Ryzen V2000 processor appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines