[CNX-Software] - Ortur LU2-10A 10W laser module issues and measuring laser power

RSS Bot

Ortur LU2 10A laser module review

Karl here and I will keep this short for you. First I will share my experience installing an upgrade module for the Lasermaster 2 Pro, the Ortur LU2-10A. The LM2Pro came with a 5.5w laser module and this upgrade brings the power up to approximately 10w optical power. Spoiler, I am not happy with the kit. The Ortur LU2-10A kit comes with a very simple adapter board that appears to do two tasks. 1 is to adapt wiring, and 2, inject additional power for the higher power laser module. It looks like the board will adapt to a lot of different connection types. I followed the instructions and the first time I plugged everything in the laser came on full power for about a second. I was like WTF and it scared the hell out of me. I got very lucky I didn’t burn anything or myself. I had a [...]

The post Ortur LU2-10A 10W laser module issues and measuring laser power appeared first on CNX Software - Embedded Systems News.

View the full article

Important Information

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Guidelines